Blackpool V Shef Wed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool V Shef Wed

Mickey ya coming down to watch?

The lads had all planned it, but then we booked a holiday to Malia instead. Gotta pay it off this month so that went all **** up.

Everyone was loving it when Blackpool came up. Everyone wants a day at the seasiders. Your kit is also by far, the best in the league. no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
      The lads had all planned it, but then we booked a holiday to Malia instead. Gotta pay it off this month so that went all **** up.

Everyone was loving it when Blackpool came up. Everyone wants a day at the seasiders. Your kit is also by far, the best in the league. no ****.
      Haha you were very lucky lol. Blackpool won 2-1 incase ya didn't know. You were down to ten men for last half hour too. Blackpool dominated a lot of the play and deserved to win, you were shocking today.

Which kit? Home or away? Both are awesome lol.

Comment

Away kit, the tangerine one.

Yeah i know we can play ****. But seriously, we've been unlucky in many of hte matches i've seen this season. It seems, we can play well, pass brilliant but when it comes to getting the ball in the back of the net..... it just doesn't happen.

I pray to Allah we stay up.

Comment

****, I wanted Blackpool to come down as well.

As long as it's not Southampton!

Comment

Working...
          X