Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    You mean a two time olympic gold medalist who many have called the best amateur of ALL TIME?

Rigo is 30 years old, stop trying to make excuses for Donaire to wait for him to get old.
    Lol totally. Best amateur of all time, what a title! I wonder what took him so long to go pro.

Comment

Originally posted by George Nada View Post
      I really don't see why he chooses to avoid him. OK so the guy hasn't had a lot of fights but he is a 2-time gold medalist. Beating a guy of that caliber could improve Donaire's bragging rights. It would be an impressive victory if he beat him. Yet he won't even fight the guy. By the time Rigo gets more fights he'll be getting into his mid-30's. Is that what Donaire is waiting for? C'mon now...
      Yes, yes it is.

We saw how easy Donaire is to hit, even by an old shot Nishioka. He must be absolutely petrified of Rigo's power.

Comment

His fans are shameful in the way they justify his b*tch moves.

You can see the fear in every post they make justifying it. They're shook. Just like Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
          Lol totally. Best amateur of all time, what a title! I wonder what took him so long to go pro.
          Being detained by the Cuban government?

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
            he's from cuba if im not mistaken

Comment

Doanire would utterly outclass possibly obliterate Rigondeaux.

The Marroquin fight is proof of this.

People already complain about donaire being too big for the division despite just getting there and making weight with ease, do people not realize how much smaller rigo is to donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                His fans are shameful in the way they justify his b*tch moves.

You can see the fear in every post they make justifying it. They're shook. Just like Nonito.
                nonito-mares is a better fight if nonito doesn't want rigondeaux

Comment

There's really no hype or fan base for Rigo outside of hardcore fans, and he has had limited exposure and most certainly hasn't capitalized on what he has had. Don't get me wrong, it's a fight I want to see. But how do you expect a prizefighter to be motivated for a fight that would not generate much revenue? Nishioka at least has a huge following in Japan. Rigo doesn't have a following because, well, it's Cuba, and pro-boxing is outlawed there, so the only way is to defect to the US. You're not bringing any Cubans over. His best win is Ramos... Give him some time because, yes, he does have the skill-set to give him trouble, but he certainly hasn't earned it. He's not high profile enough.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    nonito-mares is a better fight if nonito doesn't want rigondeaux
                    I don't get why if Rigo is so awful, Nonito keeps avoiding that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      Doanire would utterly outclass possibly obliterate Rigondeaux.

The Marroquin fight is proof of this.

People already complain about donaire being too big for the division despite just getting there and making weight with ease, do people not realize how much smaller rigo is to donaire?
                      Keep making excuses for your man!

Comment

Working...
                      X