No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Larry, what did Golovkin do to Floyd? You usually don't go this hard against a fighter without it having some connection to Mayweather.
    I just cant stand when fightes get so overrated for beating no 1 and others get ****ted on when they actually beat top fighters.its like this forum is backwards..dude is over 30 and hasnt done jack**** and people are all on his nutts...

Comment

Originally posted by g.moreno View Post
      can someone please help me out here. im trying to remember who in the helll GGG has faught and beaten that is noteworthy? he is probbaly the most hyped up fighter on this forum so please enlighten me.im curious why so many of you hold him up so high. fighters like Canelo and Broner seem to get thrown to the side as unproven but GGG is top of the food chain......????
      Didn't you hear? The legend is...the mighty Thor himself feared the earth would come under attack from other unworldly en****** so he saw fit to bed a lovely woman from Kazakhstan to create a super soldier. This soldier would develop super human strength and the ability to feel no pain at quite the young age. He grew up to become the most powerful, unbeatable force to ever grace a boxing ring and he is now known as 3G.

Comment

People forget so easily. Bute also had "otherworldly power" and great technical skills. He never beat anybody good yet somehow he was the most dangerous guy at 168. And Golovkin's amateur success is bull****. This is the pros it's totally different. Golovkin has some skill of course but portraying him as some sort of beast who will rule 160 is moronic when he hasn't fought anyone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          People forget so easily. Bute also had "otherworldly power" and great technical skills. He never beat anybody good yet somehow he was the most dangerous guy at 168. And Golovkin's amateur success is bull****. This is the pros it's totally different. Golovkin has some skill of course but portraying him as some sort of beast who will rule 160 is moronic when he hasn't fought anyone yet.
          ..........ahhhhh Bute! perfect example!

Comment

guy hasnt done jack**** as a pro and people are on his d1ck,yet the best fighters in the sport get hated on daily...amazing

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              I just cant stand when fightes get so overrated for beating no 1 and others get ****ted on when they actually beat top fighters.its like this forum is backwards..dude is over 30 and hasnt done jack**** and people are all on his nutts...
              I'm glad he's getting attention now, even-though there's an imbalance between how much attention he's receiving and his professional accomplishments. If guys weren't avoiding him, then he wouldn't need to question how good he is, we would just know. Guys would rather go around him and look for other opportunities than step to him and take his belt. Instead of taking GGG's offer for a title shot, Sturm decided to fight Soliman. The top guys just don't want to have anything to do with him. Why else would he have to resort to fighting a top 10-15 LMW?
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-09-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g.moreno View Post
                so he's got the tools to destroy mf's but he hasnt faught the big names yet it seems....well im looking forward to see what kind of destruction this "god of war" leaves behind as he rises to the top..
                Felix Sturm literally ducked him for two years it was one of the most blatant ducks in moden history.

He's also tried to fight Pirog but Pirog pulled out due to injury, was ducked by Ndam as well as Daniel Geale. He challanged Quillin who turned him dowm as did Martinez and Chavez.

In other words, he hadn't beat the top guys because none of them want to fight him.

Comment

Glad to see some red flags popping up...I thought I was the only one annoyed with the GGG hype.

It's honestly a shame that lemming-ass fans do this because it just causes more people to question the validity of this medium-sized white hope. I think he's a solid boxer with potential but hugging his nuts just puts him under more scrutiny and a win over Rosado won't prove or disprove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                    Golovkin knocked bute the F out. He's the reason his chin is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
                      Glad to see some red flags popping up...I thought I was the only one annoyed with the GGG hype.

It's honestly a shame that lemming-ass fans do this because it just causes more people to question the validity of this medium-sized white hope. I think he's a solid boxer with potential but hugging his nuts just puts him under more scrutiny and a win over Rosado won't prove or disprove anything.
                      So Im a lemming if i like GGG? what's wrong with being a fan of a fighter u twat? Like i can only be a fan of a hall of famer or an ATG?

Comment

Working...
                      X