Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think of guys who hang around girls after they are rejected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] What you think of guys who hang around girls after they are rejected?

I know this cat, he got rejected hard by this girl, but she said she "wanted to be friends" and he agreed, now he hangs around with her and she goes out and sees guys and ****, he's like a sad little lost puppy following her around, until she's like I'm going on a date so you'll have to go home now.

Sad as ****, she carries his balls around.

Lol WTF

He's been listening to Journey's Don't stop Believing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      He's been listening to Journey's Don't stop Believing.
      he needs to stop beliving, i feel embarrased for the guy.

he goes clothes shopping with her while she buys outfits to wear to meet some random guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

he goes clothes shopping with her while she buys outfits to wear to meet some random guy!
        At the point I'm reading, he probably just needs to get laid.

Like in general.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You need to tell ole boy to get some self respect, Earl. Plenty of fish in the sea to be wasting time on some female that treats him like a door mat.

Comment

Then how about you be a friend and let him know what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
              Then how about you be a friend and let him know what's up?
              Hey brah i tried that ****, dude won't listen to reason, he keeps telling me she will come round, and i'm like dude no she won't, she just loves the attention, stop embarrasing yourself.

But this Cat doesnt get it.

Comment

this happened to me last weekend. then i scared the dudes away.

Comment

Hey brah i tried that ****, dude won't listen to reason, he keeps telling me she will come round, and i'm like dude no she won't, she just loves the attention, stop embarrasing yourself.

But this Cat doesnt get it.
                  That's tough. Is this guy your close friend? And how long has he been sprung on this girl? Perhaps you and some buddies should try hooking him up with some girls. Maybe he latches onto one of them and she actually likes him back.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    That's tough. Is this guy your close friend? And how long has he been sprung on this girl? Perhaps you and some buddies should try hooking him up with some girls. Maybe he latches onto one of them and she actually likes him back.
                    He's a good friend I guess, he's been like this about 4 months now, he liked her for a few weeks and he would be on that facebook talking to her on the nightly, then he asked her straight up and she told him she just doesn't see him like that, now he's all "she will come round, once she gets to really know me"

I'm like man you know it don't work that way with *****es.

He's not stupid but i guess he's just stupid in love, he'll get over it but i dont think intervention will help at all, he just gets mad if you try talk him round.

Comment

Working...
                    X