Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Mir: I want him to be the 1st person to die of octagon related injuries [Lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir: I want him to be the 1st person to die of octagon related injuries [Lesnar

Frank Mir on WXDX radio with Mark Madden:

"I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries."

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...id=36:fighters

Man thats ****ed up..We all knew Mir was obsessed with Lesnar but geez..

i guess thats mma for ya..

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
    Stop being dumb. If you don't like mma then don't post in the subforum.

"I want his heart I want to eat his children."

I guess thats boxing for ya.

Comment

He can't handle the beating he took from Lesnar in the 2nd fight, still bothers him.

Brock will beat him again and even sooner next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson View Post
        Originally posted by Mike Tyson View Post
        "I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him [Lennox Lewis]. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."
        "You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."
        Motherf**ker you're fittin' to die!"
        On Razor Ruddock: "If he's not dead it doesn't count"

Last edited by TheNegation; 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Lol @ Mir. What a d-bag.

Comment

when Brock beats him again, they might want to put Mir on suicide watch

Comment

Full transcript...

"A lot of individuals are so worried about being politically correct," Mir said. "I'd rather go ahead and say what's on my mind than to sit there and come up with some PC 'Oh, the guy is a great fighter and I have a lot of respect for him.' If I don't mean it, why is it even coming out of my mouth? ... I want to fight Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies due to Octagon-related injuries. That's what's going through my mind."

"He doesn't like me and I can guarantee, you talk to anybody in my family, it's a legitimate hate," Mir said of Lesnar. "His very being bugs me just because I've seen a lot of children out there who look to athletes and martial artists as role models, and it just makes me cringe. I sit there and go, 'Man, I lost to this guy the second time around and now people think that's the way to be -- be big, obnoxious and angry.' That's not right. We have anger toward each other. Everything I stand for he despises and dislikes, and I can tell you I truly do not like him as a person whatsoever."

"Forty pounds among skilled athletes matters," Mir said. "A big guy as skilled as Lesnar, especially with his wrestling, is a whole different scenario. I don't know if I'll ever be as strong as Brock Lesnar -- he seems to have pretty good genetics in that category -- but I think I can close the gap."

Comment

My boy Lesnar is gonna beat Mir's ass again if they fight a third time.

Comment

I'm becoming a fan of Lesnar because I hate Mir so much.

I never thought that would happen.

Comment

Dorian is right, Mir is still very bitter about the last fight. Mir still feels he can beat Lesnar.

Comment

Working...
                    X