Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Depends on whats said...
    What if they said "yo mama"

A very common and useful escalating word

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      What if they said "yo mama"

A very common and useful escalating word
      Id tell them they're banned for a week, and no alts will be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
        Yes. I have fought over less than that in the past and I would do it again but I would try to stay away from the cameras and get the **** out of there quick as **** cause of probation. Unfortunately I have a bad temper and it wouldnt even have to be someone talking mad ****, a bad look that lasts a bit too long could set it off.

If Im with my girl its even worse. I think about people jumping me or carrying weapons or blasting me but when you're in the heat of the moment you dont think about that, you think about how this mother****er is trying to make you look like a punk and your blood starts boiling. Im telling you because I think about avoiding problems and being cool and level headed but ALOT of people take kindness for a weakness and they assume that because you are a nice friendly person that you are somehow soft and that really really pisses me off.

A simple stare down would lead to a "what the **** are you looking at" from me! Just being honest.
        The same here....... This post basically describes me, although I dont have a short temper.

No lie, Im not trying to brag or anything, but when I go out to the mall or out to eat, or basically anywhere in general, I always dress pretty fly, and stay pretty clean cut.

I get a lot of guys hating on me, or staring me down because, IN ALL HONESTY, I kind of walk around with a kind of swagger that people mistake as me thinking Im better. Its not that I think Im better, I just hate when bummy ass dudes try to hate, and stare me down like they are trying to punk me. I try to avoid fights or "stare downs" as much as I can, but sometimes stuff happens. Im always super cool and getting along with everyone, the dude that makes everyone laugh, but like you said, they take kindness for weakness.

I havent got in a street fight in 5 years, but I have almost gotten into fights. Im usually the coolest dude, and never try to get in any mess or start problems because if I get arrested and get a charge, I have a lot to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          a simple staredown , lol, lol, you one of those, temper temper!!!!!, where were you raised????? what kind of people areyou around and why do you think yourevthe way you are homie, lol sounds interesting
          I know it sounds stupid huh? But honestly when **** happens, thinking about all the woulda coulda shoulda stuff goes out the window and you revert to what you are and who you are. I was raised here in Cali but I was born in Mexico and brought to this country when I was a baby, but my family is mostly from Michoacan Mexico if that explains anything. My father and mother both have bad tempers and I am the oldest in my family and to be honest, for the most part I surround myself with good people who have kindness in their hearts but none of them are pu$$ies. I wouldnt hang out with them if they were. Its just always been my temperament and my younger brother is the same way. Maybe its just the way we were raised. Ive never seen my dad ever take **** from no one, not even from my mom. So maybe its that, I dont know. But dont get me wrong, Im not a bad person or someone who looks for problems. I believe in karma and I try to be a good person but **** man, sometimes there are people out there who bring out the worst in you and you show another side of you.

We are all like that, even you!

Comment

fighting is stupid.

Id never resort to violence because of some words, though id defnaty have a few choice words of my own that might make the other person resort to violence.

Comment

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
              The same here....... This post basically describes me, although I dont have a short temper.

No lie, Im not trying to brag or anything, but when I go out to the mall or out to eat, or basically anywhere in general, I always dress pretty fly, and stay pretty clean cut.

I get a lot of guys hating on me, or staring me down because, IN ALL HONESTY, I kind of walk around with a kind of swagger that people mistake as me thinking Im better. Its not that I think Im better, I just hate when bummy ass dudes try to hate, and stare me down like they are trying to punk me. I try to avoid fights or "stare downs" as much as I can, but sometimes stuff happens. Im always super cool and getting along with everyone, the dude that makes everyone laugh, but like you said, they take kindness for weakness.

I havent got in a street fight in 5 years, but I have almost gotten into fights. Im usually the coolest dude, and never try to get in any mess or start problems because if I get arrested and get a charge, I have a lot to lose.
              some dumb ****s are probably paranoid ****faces that might be paranoid gang related gangsters or gangster wannabes, lol, some people might just be hostile mofokkers all the time and they actually might try to take their angry fuse on anyone they meet or they actually might be mad at you like you stated for looking clean but i doubt that, lol, some people may just have problems so they give hostile vibes to everyone, who knows, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post

Same here, I dont walk around looking to stare dudes down cause I would rather look at b!tches and thats what I mostly do but if I catch a guy just looking a bit too hard it starts to bug me and if I dont stare them down, I feel like if he thinks that Im a b!tch and that he has gotten over on me so I end up getting mad and I dogg them like "what the **** homie"!

But Im the same way man. I love being the guy who cracks jokes and entertains my friends and makes everyone laugh but there are alot of a$$holes out there who make it hard to be nice sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  some dumb ****s are probably paranoid ****faces that might be paranoid gang related gangsters or gangster wannabes, lol, some people might just be hostile mofokkers all the time and they actually might try to take their angry fuse on anyone they meet or they actually might be mad at you like you stated for looking clean but i doubt that, lol, some people may just have problems so they give hostile vibes to everyone, who knows, lol
                  Yea, thats true. No lie though, not trying to be racist, but 95% of the time I get it from black guys. Maybe because I am a bit "hip/hop" and wear Jordans, earrings, and an expensive watch. They look at me like Im a punk, and I cant STAND that ****.

By now, my high school pics have been spread around here pretty well. Well, I got in so many fights in school because of my curly hair, and glasses all because they thought I was a punk. It was one of my insecurities in school. They would look at me like a nerdy punk, and it would get my blood boiling because I knew I grew up in the gym and boxed. It would lead to so many fights in school, its not even funny.

I have calmed down on that a bunch since I my 20's. Now I am 27, matured a whole lot, got a fiance to care for, a job to hold on to, and a house to pay. I try to keep myself out of trouble. No drugs, easy on the alcohol, and lots of work.

Comment

I know it sounds stupid huh? But honestly when **** happens, thinking about all the woulda coulda shoulda stuff goes out the window and you revert to what you are and who you are. I was raised here in Cali but I was born in Mexico and brought to this country when I was a baby, but my family is mostly from Michoacan Mexico if that explains anything. My father and mother both have bad tempers and I am the oldest in my family and to be honest, for the most part I surround myself with good people who have kindness in their hearts but none of them are pu$$ies. I wouldnt hang out with them if they were. Its just always been my temperament and my younger brother is the same way. Maybe its just the way we were raised. Ive never seen my dad ever take **** from no one, not even from my mom. So maybe its that, I dont know. But dont get me wrong, Im not a bad person or someone who looks for problems. I believe in karma and I try to be a good person but **** man, sometimes there are people out there who bring out the worst in you and you show another side of you.

We are all like that, even you!
                    i feel you man, crazy, lol, i am like that!!!!!!!!! i never said i wasnt but i never said i was either, lol, i didnt say anything cause i dont want to sound like im making up **** like larry x did a while bakk, lol, all you need to know is im bi polar, lol, i talk to much **** and i cant stand to be corrected even im im wrong, lol, for that i get in to much disagreements and i start talking **** and everybody winds up fighting over something that we cant even remember fighting about, it happens to me everywhere i meet people

Comment

Same here, I dont walk around looking to stare dudes down cause I would rather look at b!tches and thats what I mostly do but if I catch a guy just looking a bit too hard it starts to bug me and if I dont stare them down, I feel like if he thinks that Im a b!tch and that he has gotten over on me so I end up getting mad and I dogg them like "what the **** homie"!

But Im the same way man. I love being the guy who cracks jokes and entertains my friends and makes everyone laugh but there are alot of a$$holes out there who make it hard to be nice sometimes!
                      EXACTLY!

When they stare at you, and you look at them, you can tell what kind of look it is, and if it is a hard stare, I dont like to be the first to turn away because I feel like they think they "punked that white boy" when Im not even white.

Usually I'll give a little head nod or say "Whats up bro" in a cool way to ease the tension, but sometimes there are hard heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X