No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say that people who were wrongfully convicted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to say that people who were wrongfully convicted

and did a long sentence before being found innocent lucky compared to those guys who were wrongfully convicted and did the life sentence and/or faced the death penalty?

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    and did a long sentence before being found innocent lucky compared to those guys who were wrongfully convicted and did the life sentence and/or faced the death penalty?
    I don't know how my mindset would be like if I had to spend a long time locked up for something I didn't do and then got out, would I be able to let go for the anger and hate I have for the system that took my life away? I can't really say, and If one can't let go of such grudge then it'd be very hard for them to enjoy life, but at least you can have a nice meal and maybe some püssy again before you die, which would mean a lot for someone who was locked away for a long time.

Tough question man, I think the 1st one is a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      I don't know how my mindset would be like if I had to spend a long time locked up for something I didn't do and then got out, would I be able to let go for the anger and hate I have for the system that took my life away? I can't really say, and If one can't let go of such grudge then it'd be very hard for them to enjoy life, but at least you can have a nice meal and maybe some püssy again before you die, which would mean a lot for someone who was locked away for a long time.

Tough question man, I think the 1st one is a bit better.
      I think they give you alot of money if wrongfully convicted. Depending on the sentence the person did and what they were found guilty off. Surprisingly many wrongfully convicted people were happy when they were released and pretty much summed it up as "**** happens". I guess cause usually they were sentence to lifetime sentences and they actually get out they appreciate it. Idk ****s ****ed up though

Comment

Working...
      X