Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you consider to be a successful PPV number for GGG - Lemieux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A huge success is 350k, lol. The exciting guy, lol. this is what supposed to be a superstar now, lol. You reap what you sow. This is gonna be a bust, he's not a star, This is nut-hugger talk and Barcham is one of his biggest nut-huggers. Why didnt he put up even bigger #'s, according to his fan boys, he's the next biggest thing in boxing, and 350K is supposed to be a HUGE success. Those are not superstar #'s, plus he's exciting, lol. He's got chocolito on his undercard and he should bring the mexican crowd, lol. remeber when Floyd vs Canelo sold 2mil because of Canelo lol. asking for 500k shouldnt be much for a mexican p4p superstar, expecially if they have the "big drama show" a "boring" fighter with no undercard vs a nobody does 550k, and those number of people watching is a bust, lol. I dont wanna hear your bull**** excuses, lol. Remember when he sold like 10,000 seats and it was exceptional, oh he's the next boxing superstar, well where are his superstar #'s Now here's the HYPOCRITE PARADE COMING. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      A huge success is 350k, lol. The exciting guy, lol. this is what supposed to be a superstar now, lol. You reap what you sow. This is gonna be a bust, he's not a star, This is nut-hugger talk and Barcham is one of his biggest nut-huggers. Why didnt he put up even bigger #'s, according to his fan boys, he's the next biggest thing in boxing, and 350K is supposed to be a HUGE success. Those are not superstar #'s, plus he's exciting, lol. He's got chocolito on his undercard and he should bring the mexican crowd, lol. remeber when Floyd vs Canelo sold 2mil because of Canelo lol. asking for 500k shouldnt be much for a mexican p4p superstar, expecially if they have the "big drama show" a "boring" fighter with no undercard vs a nobody does 550k, and those number of people watching is a bust, lol. I dont wanna hear your bull**** excuses, lol. Remember when he sold like 10,000 seats and it was exceptional, oh he's the next boxing superstar, well where are his superstar #'s Now here's the HYPOCRITE PARADE COMING. LOL
      Black American?

Comment

As a fan, I don't give a squat about the PPV numbers. I want to see this fight! It is an intriguing match-up. Personally, I would have liked to see the tension build a bit. All I know it is a win for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          Black American?
          white? because you're bringing race into it

Comment

Options are constricting.

I expect the numbers to come in >300k, which would be a solid success.

Comment

He should be looking to try and draw atleast 300k above for a first time PPV event though maybe its asking a lot but the event is proper solid so I can't see why they shouldn't expect good numbers especially when people are willing to pay $75 for a terrible fight card that Floyd put on but the casual boxing fans do they know about GGG and Lemieux?
              They're not exactly media darling or have they been put onto the spotlight one can only hope they both succeed because I've not be disappointed any time I've watched either man fight.

Comment

Fell asleep reading this.

GGG doing 300k in this fight could demonstrate the ability to have a big showing against a more significant opponent. For a first PPV, this would not be a disappointing at all.

It's the same numbers Canelo did before fighting Mayweather which did crazy numbers that other fighters could not do when fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen_Fighter View Post
                  As a fan, I don't give a squat about the PPV numbers. I want to see this fight! It is an intriguing match-up. Personally, I would have liked to see the tension build a bit. All I know it is a win for me!!!
                  REALLY? a 25-1 underdog, who got ko'd by rubio. Facing a ko artist who has faced nothing but cans. Dont let me spoil the ending, but the underdog is gonna get ran over in 3 rounds, and im being generous about 3 rounds. what is lil g's history? fighting overmatched opponents not facing elite comp, and their trying to sell you it as a ppv match, guess whats going to happen? KO CAN CRUSHED...AGAIN. Then his nut-huggers are gonna demand that he is the #1 ppv and #1 p4p fighter for turning down an elite fighter to face pepe lemieux.
                  Oh yeah i have red now because i stated that i dont believe someone that got outsmarted by Floy Mayweather and said salt water cured a severly torn rotator cuff, with a "lackluster" congressional career, who doesnt even know what political party hes affiliated with...was not really senatorial material (but what else do you expect from a site with a pinoy forumn, who do YOU think they support and oppose on this site?) Just my humble opinion.

Comment

white? because you're bringing race into it
                    lol. If you say so.

Comment

REALLY? a 25-1 underdog, who got ko'd by rubio. Facing a ko artist who has faced nothing but cans. Dont let me spoil the ending, but the underdog is gonna get ran over in 3 rounds, and im being generous about 3 rounds. what is lil g's history? fighting overmatched opponents not facing elite comp, and their trying to sell you it as a ppv match, guess whats going to happen? KO CAN CRUSHED...AGAIN. Then his nut-huggers are gonna demand that he is the #1 ppv and #1 p4p fighter for turning down an elite fighter to face pepe lemieux.
                      Oh yeah i have red now because i stated that i dont believe someone that got outsmarted by Floy Mayweather and said salt water cured a severly torn rotator cuff, with a "lackluster" congressional career, who doesnt even know what political party hes affiliated with...was not really senatorial material (but what else do you expect from a site with a pinoy forumn, who do YOU think they support and oppose on this site?) Just my humble opinion.
                      http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/ge...lemieux/winner
                      http://www.vegasinsider.com/boxing/odds/futures/

0 sources have it 25-1 odds.

I'm enjoying your fact-free arguments though.

Comment

Working...
                      X