No announcement yet.

Your prediction for Floyds next pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your prediction for Floyds next pick

His last cherry left a sour taste in his mouth and not ripe for the picking. Last time he cherry-picked while on the Showtime contract, he fought Canelo after. I'm thinking the pressure will be on to pick a decent opponent. But who?

Well based off the date he stated he was going to fight, we know its not Khan and its obviously not going to be anybody from TR. I unfortunately could see it being a Maidana rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by dbehr624 View Post
      Well based off the date he stated he was going to fight, we know its not Khan and its obviously not going to be anybody from TR. I unfortunately could see it being a Maidana rematch...
      Could still be khan. I know he likes Ramadan but I know he likes big $$$ too. In fact he fought over the same period earlier on in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        His last cherry left a sour taste in his mouth and not ripe for the picking. Last time he cherry-picked while on the Showtime contract, he fought Canelo after. I'm thinking the pressure will be on to pick a decent opponent. But who?
        Probably danny garcia or a Maidana rematch. We know it won't be Noone from toprank. No one knows Thurman or porter. He might fight cotto if he beats martinez for 160 belt. Other than that there's no one else who will have enough time to prepare for a bout since Lara is going to be fighting July 12th

Comment

Cotto if he beats Martinez

Comment

Floyd to say he will fight Maidana in September but only to cancel at the last minute and get some bumchowder as a replacement fight...
            I'll say Khan, I think Khan will put aside his religious beliefs for the hugest payday of his life.
            Mayweather will then feed Maidana to someone like Thurman and hope Thurman does the business.

Comment

1- Maidana II
              2- Danny Garcia
              3- Shawn Porter

In that order , those are the most likely opponents. Anything else would be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                Could still be khan. I know he likes Ramadan but I know he likes big $$$ too. In fact he fought over the same period earlier on in his career.
                This is true, however I am just not banking on him being the opponent.

I would love to see him fight Porter or Thurman though!

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  1- Maidana II
                  2- Danny Garcia
                  3- Shawn Porter

In that order , those are the most likely opponents. Anything else would be a surprise.
                  I agree with danny and maidana but if cotto somehow wins the 16th belt I think cotto would be mayweathers first choice

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Cotto if he beats Martinez
                    I don't know why everyone keeps matching Cotto with other people if he beats Maravilla. The most likely opponent for Miguel if he wins is Canelo at the end of the year. No GGG , No Floyd , No Manny . Miguel Cotto will face Saul Alvarez if he gets pass Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                    X