Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate for Manny on here?sure he gets overrated but he is a ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    What a stupid post. You must feel dumb.

Good thing he avoided Berto, guy was roided out of his mind.

If i'm wrong then tell me the names of the African American boxers Manny faced prior to 2011? Don't worry I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Mosely was shot and Pac ducked him blatantly when Shane was winning .

Bradley got the official win with a sprained ankle and Tim is not a slick black fighter , thats why they chose him because Freddie though Tim would stand there .

Manny has the most manipulated resume of any high profile fighter in history and his WW stint is a sham .
      so he did fought african americans , thanks for agreeing with me and i really thought they were chinese

Comment

• Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
        If i'm wrong then tell me the names of the African American boxers Manny faced prior to 2011? Don't worry I'll wait.
        Why exactly would Pacquiao be afraid of Black boxers? Which AA boxer was up there willing to fight him? Why take a fight with some unknown AA fighter when there's big money fights to be made?

Use some logic and maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Comment

• I don't hate him. I just think that he's very overrated and not half as good as a lot of people seem to think. I also dislike the fact that his rise to fame has been built on beating people who were coming off of brutal and/or one sided losses (Morales, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito and Mosley). I also dislike that he has such a fake image and has literally robbed the fans of the Mayweather fight simply because he doesn't want to take a drug test, while acting like it was all Floyd's fault. I also don't think he's an all time great. An all time great is somebody who would be considered a great boxer in any era of the sport. Had Manny Pacquiao came around in the Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, Benitez era then I don't think he would've beaten any one of those guys, therefore he's not an all time great in my eyes. That doesn't mean he's a bad boxer, but he's not great in my eyes.

A lot of people seem to mistake honesty for hate. My personal opinion of Manny Pacquiao as a person doesn't factor into my thoughts when I reflect on him as a boxer or his legacy. I put that to one side and i'm just being honest when I give my opinion on him. I find it hard to dislike anyone who puts their life on the line for my entertainment, but Manny Pacquiao has brought this all on himself with the way he has conducted himself (from fighting people coming off of losses for paper belts to avoiding the Mayweather fight due to drug testing while lying about it and painting Floyd as the bad guy the whole time to portraying himself as something that is a million miles from the truth). If he didn't do those things and just beat the best opponents (like Floyd does) and wasn't so overrated and didn't have such ignorant and racist fans then he would still be one of my favorite boxers out there. He used to be, until I opened my eyes and realised the truth about him. He's a good fighter and deserves respect for where he's gotten to considering the level of skill and intelligence that he possesses, but he's not nearly as good as some people think. We saw that when an old and past prime Marquez took him to school in a fight where 90% of people were expecting him dominate and stop JMM easily.
          Last edited by JK1700; 07-18-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post

He never fully agreed or else he would've accepted the VADA for Bradley. He had plenty of opportunities to prove he was clean and declined until it was setup so that he could say yes but never prove it. Pac's leftovers that was too much for him at anything over 147lbs for a second go around when he got a TKO at a catchweight of 145lbs. the 1st time? I mean he fought Margarito who beat Cotto before at a real weight class limit @ 150lbs but couldn't do the same 150lbs for Cotto a 2nd time... sounds pretty funny to me and any logical person. And Pac has fought more of Floyd's leftovers than Floyd has of Pac's you ****ing moron!

Go eat a burrito from Taco Bell... it's authentic Mexican cuisine. That's about as dumb as you sound.

And Berto passed every standard test he ever had! Atleast he had enough balls to take OSDT... can't say the same for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Help me out:

WHen manny made JMM a ****ty offer for a rematch after their 1st fight, manny's fans like yourself, whirlwind, pacfan, hugh grant, d4thincarnation, and the rest said JMM was scared. It wasn't about the offer made, but the fighters decision.

When manny refuses offers to fight floyd, you same guys say its about the quality of the offer, not the decision manny made.

Other than liking manny, is there any reason why you see similiar actions differently? SHouldn't JMM and Manny be evaluated equally?
              Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Another example would be Floyd and Margarito~

Floyd turned down his biggest career payday so he is ducking, without looking at the whole situation but when Manny turns down his biggest it is a great career move because he deserves much more~

Also goes with your past thing because that is 5 years ago but people bring it up like it happened yesterday~
              Where you at Pacquiao fans??

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                Where you at Pacquiao fans??
                The logical Pac fans won't argue the points that have been made and the majority of the alts and trolls have been banned so don't be surprised if nobody responds.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  Had Manny Pacquiao came around in the Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, Benitez era then I don't think he would've beaten any one of those guys, therefore he's not an all time great in my eyes.
                  Mayweather isn't beating those guys either so what's your point?

Poet

Comment

• All ATG's get hated on, Manny fans are just sensitive...

Comment

• because they;

love floyd
                      love jmm
                      dont like his fans
                      dont like ronnie n
                      dont like his signing/acting
                      dont like his mustache

Comment

Working...
                      X