No announcement yet.

NBA street homecourt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA street homecourt

I got all the achievements, finished with a record of 20-7 last night online. Completed the story mode "Homecourt Challenge"

Facts in the game:
    No Goaltending
    No Fouls

It makes it pretty damn hard to get up a shot with no goaltending.

Freak Skill:
    You get this when you reach level 5 in the homecourt challenge, automatically maxes out a skill to 100.

Named:
    You get your nickname at level ten, first I got Hypnotist for my handles with my center, I played with a Forward in the storymode another time and had to have the name "Sticky Fingers" for my stealing ability. I liked the first nickname not stick fingers...

Master:
    Level 15
    Choose the skill you would like to be a master at, if you choose blocking instead of swatting balls you'll just grab them out of the air.

Now, if you choose shooting and your shooting is at 100, you can pop it from halfcourt most of the time, even turn around 3's behind the 3pt line. You don't miss that much.

Online Tips:

Most people online will use the "screen" button, which will have another player push another player.

Most people will want Shaq on their team so they can knock you down in the air as you try to dunk it. So double tap B sort of at the last second, to lay it up.

Team that I use:
    Created player-Shooting 100 with special techniqe so I can pop from just about anywhere.

Shaq-Dominant force.

Wade-Ocassionally can pop a 3.
Working...
X