No announcement yet.

Favorite Weight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    How the hell do you not have Jr Middleweight. Charlos, Canelo, Lara, Andrade, Cotto, Jrock and you even got a prospect to watch in Lubin. I'd have to go with 154 followed by 175.
    Nelo is a smw now

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
      How the hell do you not have Jr Middleweight. Charlos, Canelo, Lara, Andrade, Cotto, Jrock and you even got a prospect to watch in Lubin. I'd have to go with 154 followed by 175.
      Cause Charlo is moving up and Canelo is going to fight at a super middleweight catchweight in his next fight

Comment

My favorite division is welterweight. It is always talent rich in every era, the only division that really is that way. Obviously Triple G at MW makes a division that had been weak for awhile appealing. Especially once all them 154 guys decide to join the fray. Canelo and Jermall Charlo will be there in 2017. Maybe Lara can get in the mix as well to really flesh that division out. Right now punchers like Jacobs and Lemieux bring intrigue. Obviously Jacobs also has a skill set as well but we will find out about his chin now that he is in his physical prime and not distracted. Not sure whats up with Quillin but hopefully he comes back into the picture as well. Those are my 2 favorite division. Shoutout to the HW division as well though. That division is finally good again as well and top heavy with KO artist (except maybe Ortiz). Ortiz doesn't KO the elites in the division once he moves up in competition IMO.

Comment

I'm going with 154, seems to be the division on which every fighter is on shape, fighters aren't blown up fighters and most of them seems to be very athletic.
          To put it short, 154 has the best athletes in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            I'm going with 154, seems to be the division on which every fighter is on shape, fighters aren't blown up fighters and most of them seems to be very athletic.
            To put it short, 154 has the best athletes in boxing.
            I have to go with JMW too. Only one of my favorites is even in the division but there's a wealth of talent that can't be ignored. More importantly, PRIME talent.
            However, several of the best guys may be heading north so the talent might get spread between 2 divisions. I welcome it as MW is awful and could really use some live bodies besides Golovkin.

Comment

Cruiserweight is stacked

Comment

Cruiserweight. The most competative and interesting. Hw should be the best, but the best are not fighting the best so far. AJ - Klitschko is an exception. Super featherweight with Loma, Sosa, salido, Corrales, Vargas is also very good. Ww and jmw have a potential, but, again, we need more fight between the best.

Comment

The Mammoth division is heating up.

Looking forward to Valuev's return against Taishon Dong this year.

Comment

Its still the Heavyweight division for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X