No announcement yet.

Khan vs Brook signed....??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    Yeah, but I thought he wanted to keep his belt and he's always honored his mandatories it seemed until now.
    If the Khan fight came, I'm 99% sure he would have turned down Jo Jo Dan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Chase Canelo where? To 165 or 160?
      Knowing Canelita, @157.2953754

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Expect the fight to be signed before the mandatory order comes in Febuary I believe it is.

Brook moves to 154 after this surely, he's crying he can't make weight already.
        Cotto is the biggest fight for him at 154. Unless he fights Beefy and I'm not sure how Hearn & Warren would work that out. But I see Jo Jo Dan moved up to 154 so maybe the rematch Thurman, Garcia, Porter, and even Spence are bigger names than the guys at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Read it properly, his next BIG fight. Khan is fighting a tune up in Feb/March and then that fight is happening later in the year. Either July/September, i'd say July if they want a stadium fight. Brook can fight Spence in March and then fight Khan 4 months later. Do-able.
          Brook has until late February to make a decision on the ibf belt. They haven't even started negotiating with Spence. They aren't fighting in March

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
            Lulz @"ducking Spence". Brook gets mercilessly criticised for fighting mando bums like Dan and Gavin. Then he steps up to fight GGG and now is taking a stadium PPV fight against a world-level (if chinny) opponent in a domestic superfight , and he's now getting mercilessly criticised for "ducking" the very same type of no-mark mando bum. If Spence wasn't American, none of you would give a ****.

Seriously, in a sport where politics and money gets in the way of virtually every fight worth making, you're getting two world-class fighters in the same ring and you're complaining about it. Get a ****ing grip.
            It's gullible fans like that^ who allow this shyt to happen. Brook is all about the mandos when they're hopeless cans, but suddenly has other things to do when legit opposition comes calling. The fans follow suit crying, "but they were mandatory!", then quickly say, "but it makes more sense to fight someone else" when the mando looks tough.

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            Expect the fight to be signed before the mandatory order comes in Febuary I believe it is.

Brook moves to 154 after this surely, he's crying he can't make weight already.
            I believe it. ^

Comment

I dont like that fight but well, its the biggest fight in Britain, it will be absolutely huge there and Brook will hopefully retire Amir if Brook can really go down to 147 again and be healthy. Not so sure how much the GGG beatdown and the weight gain and loss took out of him. Spence like Khurtszide is just not relevant enough.
              Last edited by Jubei; 12-29-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                I dont like that fight but well, its the biggest fight in Britain, it will be absolutely huge there and Brook will hopefully retire Amir if Brook can really go down to 147 again and be healthy. Not so sure how much the GGG beatdown and the weight gain and loss took out of him. Spence like Khurtszide is just not relevant enough.
                Good thing the IBF actually enforces their rules and don't sell their mandatory spot to the highest bidder.

Comment

Just go by Boxing Scene top headlines. They are the one of the first to put up important boxing news but they don't put it up unless it's true. So far nothing on there about a Khan vs Brook fight actually happening.

Comment

Lulz @"ducking Spence". Brook gets mercilessly criticised for fighting mando bums like Dan and Gavin. Then he steps up to fight GGG and now is taking a stadium PPV fight against a world-level (if chinny) opponent in a domestic superfight , and he's now getting mercilessly criticised for "ducking" the very same type of no-mark mando bum. If Spence wasn't American, none of you would give a ****.

Seriously, in a sport where politics and money gets in the way of virtually every fight worth making, you're getting two world-class fighters in the same ring and you're complaining about it. Get a ****ing grip.
                    Khan was given just about all he could take by a guy that Spence steamrolled in 5 rounds (Chris Algieri) and has a pathetic resume at 147 and never won a belt at 147. He also got KTFO by bums at 140 and just came off of a another 5th round KO loss.

There is literally nothing better about Khan compared to Spence. You need to stop drinking that cool aid son. Anyone with a working brain knows that Brook is ducking Spence.

Comment

Thurman and Garcia are fighting each other. If we see Bradley again, it'll be vs. Cotto @154, IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brook-Spence at all, especially as it would shut the crybabies on here up. Maybe it'll happen down the line, who knows? But you can't ignore the hypocrisy on NSB re: Special K's mandatories.
                      There is no hypocrisy. Brook ducked quality fighters so that he can fight bum mandatories, until the mandatory became a quality fighter, then all of a sudden fighting his mandatory became an issue.

If there is any hypocrisy, then it is on the side of Brook and his fans, who justified his mandatory defenses, until Spence became the mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X