Tyson Fury outburst on Twitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    he's a good speller.
    140 characters and he obviously had a lot on his chest.. He's good for a laugh but the act gets old.

I've known a lot of Travelers like him. Growing up around them boys.. Some are quiet and then you get the Tyson Fury's..

Comment

Is that his real twitter account?? LOL I think he meant "Heil Hitler".

British media will make a big deal about this. A person in the public eye who tweets Heil Hitler. That's not the smartest thing to do.

Comment

Price still kicks the **** out of him though

Comment

Haha! This is brilliant. hal hitler - u heard it hear first.

Comment

Tyson's a proper brain doner.. Mick will have a **** fit if he keeps this up.

Comment

Someone should control what he says. He is quite a bad speller, and I guess boxers are't really smart on the whole, but **** me hal hitler? He is gonna get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Is that his real twitter account?? LOL I think he meant "Heil Hitler".

British media will make a big deal about this. A person in the public eye who tweets Heil Hitler. That's not the smartest thing to do.
                Doubt it. No one knows him. If it was Haye, Khan or Hatton then yes. Heck even if Froch said something, it wouldn't be as big.

Comment

Its a pity Twitter wasn't about 25-35 years ago. Can you imagine the Twitter wars between Ali and Frazier, Duran and Leonard? Benn vs Eubank would have been epic

Comment

Working...
                  X