Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had an idea to do a Squealpiggy be like thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    takingaim is the Charlie Zelenoff of BS. He gets beat down and then claims he's 55-0 and undefeated world champ.

Hey, I guess perception is more important than reality.
    LMAO I've certainly left my mark on you. Give me some examples of when I've been owned on here. Let's see if you can do that. Let's see... :boobies:

I think it's that 'fat thread' where I utterly annihilated you and a few other members recognized it and laughed about it... that got you boiling. That's what's still burning away at you, hence your post ITT.

Comment

takingaim is the Charlie Zelenoff of BS. He gets beat down and then claims he's 55-0 and undefeated world champ.

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      LMAO I've certainly left my mark on you. Give me some examples of when I've been owned on here. Let's see if you can do that. Let's see... :boobies:

I think it's that 'fat thread' where I utterly annihilated you and a few other members recognized it and laughed about it... that got you boiling. That's what's still burning away at you, hence your post ITT.
      Cuau's gone all quiet.

Comment

Cuau's gone all quiet.
        I only post on weekdays and never after 5. Only post during work hours if not I'm not busy in the office.

Comment

... you just bumped a 6 month old thread. LOL

Comment

Give me some examples of when I've been owned on here. Let's see if you can do that. Let's see... :boobies:
            I'm waiting, Cuau honey...

Comment

I'm waiting, Cuau honey...
              I just did and you complained I brought up a 6 month old thread? LOL

Are you ok? Can you read my man?

Comment

I just did and you complained I brought up a 6 month old thread? LOL

Are you ok? Can you read my man?
                Oh so you DID go searching for old arguments I was a part of, and that's all you could find - a thread where I handed out thrashing after thrashing.

Barrel, scrape, you.

Any more 'examples'? LOL

Comment

Working...
                X