Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadyo, give me some green so i can red k your pinoy ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
      OKC did what they were supposed to do and that's win game 1 at home.

Not happy with the Heat blowing a 13 point lead but hey it happens.

Hopefully they can bring more effort in game 2 and steal one in OKC.
      It's a must win game for them. If they don't get the W on that one, they could kiss that championship goodbye.

Comment

• Who ever wins first in an away game will win the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          kadyo, give me some green so i can red k your pinoy ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radke View Post
            ****. Harden isn't a factor in this game yet they still manage to score over 100. KD is an offensive beast.
            OKC has too many weapons and Miami can't keep up.

Comment

• Still laughing at the dummies on Facebook who were cheering on OKC, and already admitting defeat in the first half. It's like they don't know who Durant is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radke View Post
                It's a must win game for them. If they don't get the W on that one, they could kiss that championship goodbye.
                A 2-0 deficit isn't that big of a deal.

Heat get to go home for three straight games even if they don't win game 2.

Comment

• Spo is going to have to make different adjustments in game 2. Wade gassed out too easily, he's going to have to step up on the defensive against Westbrook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    OKC has too many weapons and Miami can't keep up.
                    Your talking out of your ass.

OKC has basically the same number of weapons the Heat have.

Bron/Wade/Bosh - Durant/Westbrook/Harden.

After that there other guys consist of mid range jump shooters (Ibaka -Haslem), three point shooters ( Miller/Battier/Chalmers - Thabo/Fisher/Cook) and then there's those guys who normally score of offensive rebounds or easy looks under the basket (Perkins/Collison - Anthony)

Wade's poor shooting combined with the heat's lack of effort on both sides of the floor in the second half cost them game 1. Game 2 should go differently and by that i mean more competitive. Nothing is ever guranteed of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      They're not playing well right now but they'll be fine. You can lose your rhythm when you haven't played in about a week. This reminds me of the way the Spurs played in the first half of game 1 in the WCF. I think the Thunder will come out strong in the second half.
                      I called that, I knew they would respond in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                      X