No announcement yet.

Post your pic or STFU Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Thats fine and dandy and all, but don't act like you don't look exactly like the people you hate.
    So I look like Canadians, Cubans, Cambodians, Mexicans, Salvadoranians, Argentinians, Irish and all the other illegal immigrants from different countries that enter this one illegally?Wow...is that even possible?

Anyways, I don't hate nobody man. It's just not in my nature. How does wanting our country to enforce it's immigration laws and protect our borders translate into hate?
    Last edited by -ELO-; 06-24-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Thats me in the Avi

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        So I look like Canadians, Cubans, Cambodians, Mexicans, Salvadoranians, Argentinians, Irish and all the other illegal immigrants from different countries that enter this one illegally?Wow...is that even possible?

Anyways, I don't hate nobody man. It's just not in my nature. How does wanting our country to enforce it's immigration laws and protect our borders translate into hate?
        you hate what you see in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
          you hate what you see in the mirror
          I actually love what I see in the mirror......I'm a good looking cat you know

Comment

I actually love what I see in the mirror......I'm a good looking cat you know
            yes i know.

now post some pics with less clothes on

Comment

lol at trying to turn the tables.

No pendejo, you aren't slick. We all know that when the majority of america is talking about "illegal immigrants", they are talking about Mexicans.

Your looks perfectly fit the description of who they hate.

You can call yourself american all you want, but when people see you and think of you,

they see "Mexican".

Comment

Everybody I know made it here legally, including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBud View Post
                  i wanna see peykpeyk and dem other pinoys face
                  you mad...?

just look at my profile ugly.

Comment

You typed some things regarding the Arizona issue that irritated some of us....because there seemed to be a racist tone accompanied.

**** complexion I mean I'm a White Face.

But I'm also literally as Mexican as most people posting on the damn net.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      You typed some things regarding the Arizona issue that irritated some of us....because there seemed to be a racist tone accompanied.

**** complexion I mean I'm a White Face.

But I'm also literally as Mexican as most people posting on the damn net.
                      i thought youre russian?

Comment

Working...
                      X