Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can be ONE superhero....who and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ a group gathering now trying to take Reed down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      The Convincer cannot work his magic if he's unconscious. A surprise attack is something you wouldn't see coming. A strong hit to the head and you're out.

I believe that's check mate, mate.
      Subconscious convincing ability. His convincing powers reach to the spirit level.

Also, remote convincing powers. I can convince Superman in the middle of changing into his tights...

putcha' tight jeans back on Clark.

Comment

Lol @ a group gathering now trying to take Reed down.
        They shall now all be convinced to stop strategizing.

Or perma bans for the entire thread.

Boom.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Subconscious convincing ability. His convincing powers reach to the spirit level.

Also, remote convincing powers. I can convince Superman in the middle of changing into his tights...

Haha, I surrender, dammit

You've convinced me

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

What if the superhero/person don't have a soul......for example I bet you you couldn't convince The Bringer or Squielpiggy to make you a sandwich.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              What if the superhero/person don't have a soul......for example I bet you you couldn't convince The Bringer or Squielpiggy to make you a sandwich.......
              Then I wouldn't have to reach to the spirit level?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Ric, I feel like changing sides... There's a voice in my head forcing me too.

Help!

Comment

Ric, I feel like changing sides... There's a voice in my head forcing me too.

Help!
                    lmao dont do it...

Comment

• Ric is about 4 seconds away from being convinced to be a Celtics fan if he doesnt stfu.

Comment

Working...
                      X