Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't really given Showtime credit this year. But.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't really given Showtime credit this year. But.....

Credit to Showtime and Al Haymon for putting on a stack Quadruple header on June 2nd. This might be the most stack card all year and perhaps the last few years. And, that's including PPV cards. And, what makes this even better is that we're getting on regular Showtime.

Tarver-Kayode
    Quillin-Wright
    Trout-Rodriguez
    Santa Cruz-Mulinga

Trout-Rodriguez might be the fight of the night.

Leo Santa Cruz is arguably Mexico best prospect and maybe the future top dawg of now the thin Bantamweight division.

Tarver vs the undefeated Kayode fight might very well end in a KO.

Quillin-Wright might be the weakest fight on this card. But, still showcases a borderline top 10 up and coming MW against a familiar name in Winky Wright.

I'm actually excited for this. Damn good quadruple header for Showtime. Props to them and Al Haymon for making this.

Yeah i'm looking foward to see santa cruz.

Comment

Very good card, I am actually excited to see Winky back, even though he is basically getting fed to Quillin.
      Santa Cruz should win his bout, but Tarver-Kayode and esepcially Trout-Rodriguez are great matchups, that could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Showtime is doing great job lataly, showing their undercards on Sho Extreme, organising tournaments and now this, big props to them!
        The organizing tournaments were under an old regime. That regime now is on HBO. This new regime canceled there good with their bad. Yea televising the undercards on Sho Extreme is cool. But, this new regime has put there shobox series down the crapper so far this year. So that cancels out. But, this card though....

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Credit to Showtime and Al Haymon for putting on a stack Quadruple header on June 2nd. This might be the most stack card all year and perhaps the last few years. And, that's including PPV cards. And, what makes this even better is that we're getting on regular Showtime.

Tarver-Kayode
          Quillin-Wright
          Trout-Rodriguez
          Santa Cruz-Mulinga

Trout-Rodriguez might be the fight of the night.

Leo Santa Cruz is arguably Mexico best prospect and maybe the future top dawg of now the thin Bantamweight division.

Tarver vs the undefeated Kayode fight might very well end in a KO.

Quillin-Wright might be the weakest fight on this card. But, still showcases a borderline top 10 up and coming MW against a familiar name in Winky Wright.

I'm actually excited for this. Damn good quadruple header for Showtime. Props to them and Al Haymon for making this.
          A great card on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Showtime and Uncle Haymon.

Comment

I have hbo & showtime & I've always waited for the showtime cards which are more frequent & evenly matched on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
            X