Collapse
No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it go.......the fight was void of any fighting! One punch at a time with Floyd running scared and Pac doing nothing but posturing!

It was horrible to watch and a complete rip off by both men.
    Anyone who thinks either man was outstanding in this bout has no clue what a great fight looks like.

Once Pac retires we can move on and let boxing get a chance to forget these
    midgets and movre on with a new generation of young men.

Mayweather, Pacman, Cotto, Sergio, Wlad, Hopkins, Jones all need to "go away"!! Retire and relax and try to adjust to life without a spotlight on you.
    Floyd, Roy and Bernard will struggle without a camera on them. Insecurities make anyone weak!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      I've answered all of the questions this further highlights that you have absolutely no clue how to score a fight and should avoid commenting on who won a fight until you learn this.
      no you did not, and it's now obvious you don't know how to score technically.

what you did was all blah blah blahs.

spins and evasive maneuvers.

you are now exposed.

you did not answer my question immediately because you have a life.

you took time to answer it because you don't know how, point for point.

what you did was think of ways to spin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        no you did not, and it's now obvious you don't know how to score technically.

what you did was all blah blah blahs.

spins and evasive maneuvers.

you are now exposed.

you did not answer my question immediately because you have a life.

you took time to answer it because you don't know how, point for point.

what you did was think of ways to spin it.
        Lol you have shown yourself to be extremely ignorant and devoid of intelligence child.

Comment

Lol you have shown yourself to be extremely ignorant and devoid of intelligence child.
          Originally Posted by Rath View Post

1. if a power punch weighs more in score than a jab, how many jabs is equal to a power punch (This question makes little sense each scoring punch is individual and not compared if it was exclusively weight/ power the heavier puncher would always win but this is not the case also how do you measure the power of a punch? it may look hard but not be the majority of Broners punches look hard but he isn't getting stoppages like Glolovkin whose punches don't appear hards but clearly are.)

Blah blah blah how many jabs is equal to a power punch? numbers will do.

2. if a head shot weighs more in score than a body shot, how many body shots is equal to a head shot? (Again boxing does not work like this how hard a punch appears to the observer watching on TV can not be a determining factor in a fight, this is just further evidence that you don't know how to score a fight.)

Blah blah blah how man body shots is equal to a head shot = numbers will do.

3.who wins this particular instance:

Fighter A laying on the rope in a turtle shell defense

Fighter B punching away combos on fighter A

10 punches and two punches slipped the defence slightly (So 8 punches land?
          )

ring generalship - who has the ring generalship? (how long does this period last for? one combination does not tell the story of a round use your brain a round is three minutes)

you were given a specific situation a smart man can comprehend that

fight control - who is controlling the fight? (What happens in that round for that brief period does not determine who is controlling the fight, you really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you?)

you were given a specific ssituation a smart man can comprehend that.

Effective Aggression - who is doing the aggression and is it effective? (at that point the fighter who is throwing the flurry but that doesn't determine the whole fight agin surely you understand this?)

good answer

Defense - obviously Fighter A

Offense - obviously Fighter B

4. how do you convert ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense, and offense into a score/points?

in
          a ten points system how much percentage does ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense and offense consist of? (it will be clear who is demonstrating superior knowledge in each area it is not a percentage based thing are you debating that these are the core elements of scoring a fight?)

are all of those core elements you were saying equal in weight?

Ring General ship: ____ % ? and the answer to this?

Fight Control : ____ % ? and this?

Effective Aggression: ____ % ?and this

Defense : ____ % ? and this?

Offense : ____ % ?and this?

5. where does jab falls into? A ring generalship B. Fight Control C. Offense D. Defense E. Effective Aggression? (Are you serious? a jab is offence, it can also be used to control a fight)

and it is also a form of defense and effective aggression.

6. if Fighter A is moving forward, and Fighter B is moving Backward

who do you give ring generalship, fight control, Effective Aggression, defense, and offense to?
          (It is determined by how the fight is going when Cotto was fighting Margarito in fight 1 he was moving backwards initially to set traps and this was working as he began to get hurt he was moving backwards to escape from Margarito's Concrete laden gloves again this is obvious)

hmmm ok good answer

7. What weighs more in score a blocked punch, a parried punch, a slipped punch? (None of these punches are scoring)

wrong, the reason why i asked you those questions above.

blocked; parried, slipped, punch all have scores which falls under defense and ring generalship

8. who wins defense wise, fighter A who blocked 10 punch combo while laying on the ropes or Fighter B who slipped ten punches thru bobbing and weaving and slip and slides? (Really stupid question it's the same what is 0 X 0?)

wrong again, the fighter who was slipping and sliding wins under the ring generalship and defense, while the guy on the rope only falls under defense.

he was just stationary in one place.

9. how how do you mixed all these into a ten points

Jab, power punch, body shot, blocked punch, slipped punched, parried punch, ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, offense, and defence?
          (using the you core elements i described to you google how to score a fight if you don't understand)

wrong answer again. i did not found this thread in google, i found this thread on BS NSB forum. and it's your thread not google's. you answer it.

or you just really don't know the answer?

Technical review you say?

you have a life you say?

ignorant and devoid of intelligence you say

LOL
          Last edited by Rath; 02-29-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• Floyd won.... The world moved on.... Spoon hasn't and probably will never move on

I predict he will create a few more idiotic threads in support of his lord and savior Manny Pact@rrd....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Originally Posted by Rath View Post

1. if a power punch weighs more in score than a jab, how many jabs is equal to a power punch (This question makes little sense each scoring punch is individual and not compared if it was exclusively weight/ power the heavier puncher would always win but this is not the case also how do you measure the power of a punch? it may look hard but not be the majority of Broners punches look hard but he isn't getting stoppages like Glolovkin whose punches don't appear hards but clearly are.)

Blah blah blah how many jabs is equal to a power punch? numbers will do.

2. if a head shot weighs more in score than a body shot, how many body shots is equal to a head shot? (Again boxing does not work like this how hard a punch appears to the observer watching on TV can not be a determining factor in a fight, this is just further evidence that you don't know how to score a fight.)

Blah blah blah how man body shots is equal to a head shot = numbers will do.

3.who wins this particular instance:

Fighter A laying on the rope in a turtle shell defense

Fighter B punching away combos on fighter A

10 punches and two punches slipped the defence slightly (So 8 punches land?
              )

ring generalship - who has the ring generalship? (how long does this period last for? one combination does not tell the story of a round use your brain a round is three minutes)

you were given a specific situation a smart man can comprehend that

fight control - who is controlling the fight? (What happens in that round for that brief period does not determine who is controlling the fight, you really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you?)

you were given a specific ssituation a smart man can comprehend that.

Effective Aggression - who is doing the aggression and is it effective? (at that point the fighter who is throwing the flurry but that doesn't determine the whole fight agin surely you understand this?)

good answer

Defense - obviously Fighter A

Offense - obviously Fighter B

4. how do you convert ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense, and offense into a score/points?

in
              a ten points system how much percentage does ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense and offense consist of? (it will be clear who is demonstrating superior knowledge in each area it is not a percentage based thing are you debating that these are the core elements of scoring a fight?)

are all of those core elements you were saying equal in weight?

Ring General ship: ____ % ? and the answer to this?

Fight Control : ____ % ? and this?

Effective Aggression: ____ % ?and this

Defense : ____ % ? and this?

Offense : ____ % ?and this?

5. where does jab falls into? A ring generalship B. Fight Control C. Offense D. Defense E. Effective Aggression? (Are you serious? a jab is offence, it can also be used to control a fight)

and it is also a form of defense and effective aggression.

6. if Fighter A is moving forward, and Fighter B is moving Backward

who do you give ring generalship, fight control, Effective Aggression, defense, and offense to?
              (It is determined by how the fight is going when Cotto was fighting Margarito in fight 1 he was moving backwards initially to set traps and this was working as he began to get hurt he was moving backwards to escape from Margarito's Concrete laden gloves again this is obvious)

hmmm ok good answer

7. What weighs more in score a blocked punch, a parried punch, a slipped punch? (None of these punches are scoring)

wrong, the reason why i asked you those questions above.

blocked; parried, slipped, punch all have scores which falls under defense and ring generalship

8. who wins defense wise, fighter A who blocked 10 punch combo while laying on the ropes or Fighter B who slipped ten punches thru bobbing and weaving and slip and slides? (Really stupid question it's the same what is 0 X 0?)

wrong again, the fighter who was slipping and sliding wins under the ring generalship and defense, while the guy on the rope only falls under defense.

he was just stationary in one place.

9. how how do you mixed all these into a ten points

Jab, power punch, body shot, blocked punch, slipped punched, parried punch, ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, offense, and defence?
              (using the you core elements i described to you google how to score a fight if you don't understand)

wrong answer again. i did not found this thread in google, i found this thread on BS NSB forum. and it's your thread not google's. you answer it.

or you just really don't know the answer?

Technical review you say?

you have a life you say?

ignorant and devoid of intelligence you say

LOL

So you copy my post and highlight some text in red, and his somehow strengthens your argument? Are you implying that my responses are from google? what are you saying exactly? I know English may be a second language to you but you are very poor at communicating your point and it makes you appear ignorant.

I've answered your questions what is your retort?

Comment

• WOW! A user (with the name "Nubian" presumably a black supremacist #WEWAZKANGZ Floyd is god individual) has to make a thread featuring how Floyd was the true, 12-0 shutout humiliation victor, over Manny Pacquiao.

0/10 attempt to discredit Pacquiao's victory.

Comment

So you copy my post and highlight some text in red, and his somehow strengthens your argument? Are you implying that my responses are from google? what are you saying exactly? I know English may be a second language to you but you are very poor at communicating your point and it makes you appear ignorant.

I've answered your questions what is your retort?
                  haven't you noticed your answer was those in red my question was in bold and my reply to your answer in black. check it again.

then you will see who's ignorant. LOL

Comment

Id like to the thread that spoon has showing up everyday has to end just trying to inject some reality into the situation
                    Agreed!!!!!!!! that thread has thousands of comments lol and he makes sure it pops up daily

Comment

Working...
                    X