Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Bring up Ulises Solis or maybe walkout with him
    that'd be the best way to go!

go with the whole you like picking on small guys thing ....

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      That's true.

Still, the Canelo fans that sold out Minute Maid Park are going to snap these up very quickly. I'll be majorly surprised if 19,000 of the 20,000 aren't Canelo fans.
      yeah how much does the arena hold its at the new one isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        yeah how much does the arena hold its at the new one isnt it.
        Yeah, they're saying 20,000.

Not sure how many tickets will go to press members and the likes though.

Comment

cover the ring with memory foam😂

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Yeah, they're saying 20,000.

Not sure how many tickets will go to press members and the likes though.
            that sucks, cowboy stadium! where its at.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I like when new folks come along and make a "comments thread for:" thread. Gives me a good chuckle.

Anyway, Khan ain't getting in Canelo's head.
              I always chuckle when I see guys who are living in these forums, think because someone is "new" they are inferior, never checking nuts, and instead making generic statements like above that he thinks people should take as word.

I'll just go ahead and ask it: who are you? Ha ha Tell me what boxing aspects you find interesting, and I'll be happy to engage you in one of my effervescent "Comments For" threads.

To all others, good stuff. For those that think there is a fighter alive who can't be mentally shook....you've obviously never boxed or been involved with it. That's okay though. No one is here to judge.
              Originally posted by JohnP2.....16440602
              Who the **** is johnm....?
              Last edited by JohnP2; 02-06-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                Bring Americanelo and Ulises Solis to the presser and make a spectacle out of it lol
                There ya go..I like it. I've always viewed Khan as underrated and Canelo as overrated, so (in my Wilder voice): I've Nehvah wanted to see a man get whooped so bad in a a long time" ;-)

Comment

160 would be too high to jump up. I think Khan is going to come in at around 152 for the fight, not the full 155 because 152 would be the best way to retain speed while at the same time gain some protective poundage.

Gaining 8 pounds of muscle in one camp to make the full 155, or 13 pounds to make 160 would probably make Khan too slow and sluggish, it would be difficult to adjust to that weight over such a short period of time. They should aim for 152.

For example Floyd fought De La Hoya + Canelo at 150, and Cotto at 151 for the 154 titles (although the Canelo fight was 152 catchweight but still).

Comment

Working...
                  X