No announcement yet.

Klitschko-Charr, Abdusalamov-McCline, Glazkov-Airich RBR & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Most of the undercard isn't televised, some will televise just the Abdusalamov-McCline fight and the main event, some will televise just the main event.

There's a municipal law in Moscow that does not permit events to go on past midnight, which is 4 PM Eastern US time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=166
    This sucks, Its so unclear. Im hearing all sorts of times for the main event

Im just gonna go to the gym and risk missing it

Comment

The undercard is on Russia 2 now.

Dmitry Pirog is commentating.

Comment

The undercard is on Russia 2 now.

Dmitry Pirog is commentating.
        And who's fighting? As far as i know the chicks havent even fought yet

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          And who's fighting? As far as i know the chicks havent even fought yet
          Andrey Meryasev and Muhitdin Rajapbaev.

It's 9:05 PM in Moscow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            In spite of reports that Airich tested positive in his last fight i assume that the commission and Glazkov's team don't care and the fight is still taking place?

Have you seen the Szpilka vs Mccline fight yet? None of the youtube links work for you? There are several different uploads on there.
            im gonna search you tube now thanks...

Comment

The undercard will be starting soon. The main event will start just after 11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern.

Andrey Merâsev - Mukhitdin Radžapbaev (WBC Baltic middleweight title, 10 rounds)

Vyacheslav Glazkov - Konstantin Airich (WBC Baltic heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Ayup Arsaev - Havaži Hacigov (WBC Baltic featherweight title, 10 rounds)

Magomed Abdusalamov - Jameel McCline (WBC USNBC heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Vitali Klitschko - Manuel Charr (WBC world heavyweight title, 12 rounds)

(Vlasov vs. Gevor was cancelled due to a promotional problem)
              First undercard fight is in the 3rd round. Glazkov should be up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                Hmm, well, he didn't put away Briggs and Chisora, but he beat the **** out of Adamek handily, dominated Sosnowski (sp?), and stopped Solis in 1 (knee argument aside).

Given more age and an opponent coming to win ... i'll say ... Vitali UD, losing 3 rounds on the way.
                I agree. It sucks because the guy was once such a KO threat. As long as he's winning I guess it's all good though.

Comment

Vitali is next right?

Comment

Idk why people hate on vitali and wlad, it's way more exciting when they fight then other heavyweights fighting.

Comment

I thought McCline had promised that he would retire. I guess you can never trust the word of an old pro in the face of a potential paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                      X