No announcement yet.

Chisora: Vitali has no power, Haye would beat him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora: Vitali has no power, Haye would beat him

Speaking at the post-fight press conference last Saturday night after his 5th round TKO loss to Haye, Chisora said “Vitali don’t fight no more. He has no power. I think he [Haye] would do amazingly well [and] would probably win

Well there you have it, Haye ko Klitschko

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
    Speaking at the post-fight press conference last Saturday night after his 5th round TKO loss to Haye, Chisora said “Vitali don’t fight no more. He has no power. I think he [Haye] would do amazingly well [and] would probably win

Well there you have it, Haye ko Klitschko
    we'll probably never find out

Comment

How you doing, Earl?

I know you'll love the sig.

Comment

I dig both those sigs man

You know the real reason you got off is that the judge was intimidated, I'm not gonna say who by, but you know what I mean though eh

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          I dig both those sigs man

You know the real reason you got off is that the judge was intimidated, I'm not gonna say who by, but you know what I mean though eh

I felt a Thor like presence in the court room, that's all I'm going to say.

Comment

Damn, Chrisora sounds humbled after this beating!

Comment

Wlad is so much better than Vitali right now that it ain't even funny. On top of that, while Haye's performance against Wlad wasn't what he promised, I still think he gave a good account of himself. I'm very comfortable picking Haye to beat Vitali. Wlad, who has better timing, speed, simply more accurate was unable to hit Haye, all he could land was a couple of jabs and a few right hands throughout the fight. If anything Vitali should try and get Haye as soon as possible as he's slowing down.

Comment

Didnt Chisora also say Haye didnt hurt him?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Didnt Chisora also say Haye didnt hurt him?
                  He said that before the knockdown he wasn't getting hurt then suddenly he was on the floor and didn't know how he ended up there

Comment

Didn't Vitali injury his shoulder or arm against Chisora? Vitali is going to pull a Lennox and retire without giving Haye a chance to redeem himself after the poor showing against Wlad. Haye should just fight to become a mandatory challenger so he gets his rematch against Wlad. Wlad can't deny a rematch after fighting Thompson for the second time even though he had no shot. That would be Haye's best option at this point, Vitali knows he has a real chance to lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X