No announcement yet.

What was your first mobile phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first mobile phone?

Just gone through this site and it has a list of all phones by company I think.

I found the pic and it actually bought back some good memories texting girls etc. Heck my phone was stolen when I went canoeing, the place stupidly took in all phones, and at the end of the day people would pick their phone out of a box. Mofo's.

I was too poor to have one back when some kids had pagers and 3210 playing snake or on a Motorola. These were the only phones out, Snake made the Nokia, and people would be known if they had high scores LOL. The Motorola wasn't anything special but since phones were just out, they were better than nothing. I recall it had batteries much like normal AA ones sort of.

My first one was this thing back in 03 I think.

Comment

morpheus' cel... its still functional, but im having difficulty obtaining a battery to provide sufficient power...

Comment

mine was a nokia - some time around 1999/2000.

my phone today is worse than the one i had thirteen years ago. lol

Comment

F'ng hell this brings back memories of being 12 years old and getting excited about texting girls. Those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post

Pretty sure this was my first phone, or something very similar. I bought it off my brother when he got a better one.

I'll never forget the Nokia 3310 though, you weren't one of the cool kids if you didn't have a 3310. Snake FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              morpheus' cel... its still functional, but im having difficulty obtaining a battery to provide sufficient power...

Oh **** I remember the Matrix phone. I have a few phones, some broken etc... with pics of my ex's. I sometimes get it out, find a charger and look at them LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Pretty sure this was my first phone, or something very similar. I bought it off my brother when he got a better one.

I'll never forget the Nokia 3310 though, you weren't one of the cool kids if you didn't have a 3310. Snake FTW.

i had one, it doubled as a sex toy when i was in school. lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    ^This, i love playing snakes w/ that **** back then. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X