Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like the coke drinking lardass in Breakbeats sig, it's time to call it a day Piers.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      Just like the coke drinking lardass in Breakbeats sig, it's time to call it a day Piers.

I second this.

Comment

piers morgan is a helmet

Comment

The lottery advert is amazing!

Comment

I miss Travi$

Comment

Piers Morgan taking on one of the fastest bowlers in the world Bret Lee.

Full version

Slightly uncomfortable viewing after what happened to Philip Hughes. No protection is quite good enough and Piers ended up with broken ribs despite Lee bowling at 80% and being past his best. Bush should go in there again but this time with a real cricket ball.

Comment

i understand why the brits hate him.

he's a pathetic excuse for a man.

literally the male british version of nancy grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  i understand why the brits hate him.

he's a pathetic excuse for a man.

literally the male british version of nancy grace.
                  He's worse than that, honestly. Insufferable doesn't begin to describe him.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 09-20-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Very annoying and he certainly has done some "bad things" but I don't think he's sich a bad guy besides from; did I mention? Being extremely irritating.

Comment

I mean yea I always hated Piers Morgan. He is a pompous, stubborn, abrasive, piece of ****. But I have to say he makes for good interviews. Just like Larry Merchant. Of course he is an @sshole and you just want to punch him in the face. But you can bet your @ss that Merchant will get the best response out of anyone he interviews. He like Piers and Larry King don't give a flying **** what people think of them. They are the most insensitive human beings but they are good at their jobs, and that is getting an emotional response with questions only they will ask.

But Piers really has no credentials to back up his dousche baggery. He seems fitting as that guy everyone in America, black or white, republican or democrat that he is a unlikable d*ckhead. Larry King was liked and had a long history of broadcasting. But he certainly rubbed people the wrong way like Merchant with his interviewing tendencies.

For example this gem haha

Comment

Working...
                      X