Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn the dude weezying well getting sliced. Dude should have borrowed the chain saw. Humans = absolute evil creatures.

Comment

• that **** is crazy as ****...lmfao.. they took dat **** dude wit da chainsaw on grid his teeth,, other dude got his arm cut in other dude execution and got it the worst because he was still alive 20 sec after he got his throat slit...damn

Comment

• al infierno sicarios insecto!

Comment

• Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
          They did the same thing to a good friend of mine when i was 20 years old and he was only 19 , he used to work for this parking. apparently he jacked some cocaine of this made guys car and they found him tortured him for 2 weeks then left his head and his extremities in the sidewalk of his house, his poor mom had to be sedated it was horrible, ****
          Some friend...if I'm working as a parking valet and I see something like that in a car, I pretend I never saw that.

What was he thinking? Good God...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            why doesn't anyone ever get my sense of humor
            wa wa waaa

Comment

• This shit made me hungry

Comment

• I love how after his mate's heads gets off and there is blood everywhere, he finally decides to open his eyes and have a look at the aftermath.

Should've kept 'em closed.

Comment

• You should try watching the videos where they get beheaded with blunt knives, takes the ****s like 5 minutes to chop off the head. Then they try and balance the head on the back of the victim but keeps falling off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    You should try watching the videos where they get beheaded with blunt knives, takes the ****s like 5 minutes to chop off the head. Then they try and balance the head on the back of the victim but keeps falling off.

What a sick sense of humour I love it.

Comment

• seen worse...........

Comment

Working...
                      X