Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Ricky Hatton's quick destruction by PAC due mainly to Floyd Sr's incompetence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Not at all!!!!!! It was Ricky's fault for not listening to Floyd Sr., Hatton started listening to that british coach he had in his corner and SR got fed up with it. Even after the first round, when they went to the corner, Sr. tells Ricky good advise, says to him: "You should had being listening to me from day one", meaning Ricky didnt put any attention to SR whatsoever
    British coaches "Go get him, go at him!" Their fighter comes back all swollen up "WHAT DID I TELL YA?!!GO AT HIM, CRACK HIM DOWN!!" The fighter comes back even more swollen up "Mate, you are NOT listening to me, didn't I tell you to GO AT HIM?!"

Lol, just kidding. But they are not really famous for their strategies, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      British coaches "Go get him, go at him!" Their fighter comes back all swollen up "WHAT DID I TELL YA?!!GO AT HIM, CRACK HIM DOWN!!" The fighter comes back even more swollen up "Mate, you are NOT listening to me, didn't I tell you to GO AT HIM?!"

Lol, just kidding. But they are not really famous for their strategies, are they?
      Robert Mcracken is an excellent stratagist imo, so are the tibbs brothers.

Comment

Dunno about mainly but Floyd Sr didnt look like he was arsed most of the time. Showing up late, even on fight night. Conflict with Lee Beard. He wasnt even doing southpaw pad work.

Comment

Nah, Hatton just wasnt that good, Plus he thought he can bully or maul Pac, Pac isnt a 35 year old Tsyzu and the fight wasnt in Manchester with his regular uncle/in house referee (Micky Vann) who lets him get away with murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Dunno about mainly but Floyd Sr didnt look like he was arsed most of the time. Showing up late, even on fight night. Conflict with Lee Beard. He wasnt even doing southpaw pad work.
            He cant as I said he is a FRAUD. He call Freddie Roach a joke coach but he is the one who is a clown. See Freddie doing a southpaw mitt stance here:

Comment

Pac would've destroyed Hatton regardless. He just not on the same level as FLoyd and Pac.

Comment

A guy as good as Pac trashes Hatton regardless of anything. Collazo kicked his ass even though he aint get the nod.

Comment

I thought it was a combination of both. Floyd Sr. tried to train him like he was Floyd Jr. Hatton been in the game too long to try to change tactics like that with Pacman style of fighting. The style that brought Hatton to the dance would of gave him a much better shot at Pacman. He's naturally the bigger guy, fights great on the inside which would of neutralize Manny's high power offense. Plus leaning and pound the body would of slowed Pacman down. Even though I picked Pacman to beat Hatton but not like the way he did... Floyd Sr. never really cared about Hatton. He didn't take his training or the fight seriously. Plus he didn't even show up until almost an hour before the fight even started. And to make matters worse wehre was FLoyd Sr. after Hatton was knocked out? I'm not taking nothing away form Floyd Sr. I think he is a good trainer but for Hatton he seemed like he didn't care.

Comment

Working...
                  X