No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "I didn't say I Know for a Fact Pacquiao was on Steroids!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr: "I didn't say I Know for a Fact Pacquiao was on Steroids!"

Is Sr. just saying all this because the judge denied GBP's request to dismiss the lawsuit?

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9624.html

PC: When I see you calling me, I know there must be something going on. What's good Big Floyd?

FM: Man, my phone been blowing up with people telling me about some hillbilly ass mother****er who I did an interview with; he twisted and turned **** I said to try and make himself and Freddie Roach look good I guess.

PC: Who?

FM: I don't even know his ****ing name, but he called me for an interview and you know me; I will talk to everybody, but not anymore. I'm gonna watch who I talk to from now on because of scum ass pieces of **** like this guy.

PC: I don't web surf much, but I wish I could tell you more about this article you're talking about. Who let you know about it?

FM: I got a friend of mine from the gym that's always on the internet and he was saying how the guy said I'm jealous of Freddie Roach because he's training the top fighter in the world and he's making all of this money and I said Pacquiao is definitely on steroids. Let me tell you something man, he wasn't saying no **** like that when we were on the phone. What the **** would I be jealous of Freddie Roach for? I can buy anything Freddie Roach can buy. I'm set with money for life. Now, I'm not saying I have more money than Freddie Roach, but I'm set for life and that's all that matters to me. I can take care of myself and my grandchildren. And on top of that, I can buy everything that Freddie Roach can, so this guy that said that is a clown. Mother****er gonna say I take every opportunity to take shots at Freddie Roach. I don't give a **** what he doing, but these are the same type of mother****ers that will ask me about Freddie Roach and then write it like I just started talking **** about him.

PC: You truly gotta watch who you speak to and about what, especially with this pending lawsuit.

FM: Yeah, he ain't trying to help my ****ing case at all, but I didn't say I know for a fact Pacquiao was on steroids because I don't know that. I told him like I've told you in the past, the truth will come to the light, and that's about anything in life. Damn, I wish I could remember his ****ing name, but I tell you what, I know his ****ing voice and I'm waiting for him to call my phone again.

PC: Yeah, that sounds like a messed up situation for you my man. I hope everything pans out.

FM: Oh, it will. I'm about to stop talking to a lot of mother****ers. I used to be cool with Kevin Iole and then he put that rumor out before the Pacquiao/Hatton fight and I cursed his ass out. They got that video out there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnLKBWKPQ.

PC: I saw it. I remember that.

FM: That's how I'm about to be from now on. You've sent my man everything that goes up that we do, but that's because you don't twist my words and spin it and all of this ****. This guy was telling me it was an honor speaking to me and all of this, and then he gonna go and make it like I'm jealous of Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach and I said this and that about Pacquiao. As soon as my man started reading it to me, I remembered the interview well, but he wasn't asking me was I jealous of Roach or did I think Pacquiao was on steroids or no **** like that.

PC: Good luck with that Big Floyd. I'm glad you reached out to me to set the record straight. Unfortunately I gotta cut it short because they got me on jury duty (laughing).

FM: Ah man, they got you (laughing). Alright Percy, take care of yourself now. I will talk with you more later.
    Last edited by Seleção No. 13; 03-30-2011, 07:12 AM.

lmao

this **** is to funny.

Reminds me of Arum "yesterday i was lying today i'm telling the truth"

man **** all these b1tch as.s personas. Just let the fighters fight, which is what we're fans for in the first place. All these punk as.s characters ****in up the game. This dumb **** crack head and his accusations made his son scurrred of Pac.

Comment

Now he backtracking..

Comment

who cares?
        Mayweathers are all talk
        Floyd too scared to fight Pac in the ring

Comment

Like I said, Floyd Jr.'s recent comments about wanting "Americans" to support him because "America is a clean country" (and then completely rejecting his fans like a hypocrite) was a reference to the lawsuit update. Not that I'm defending Floyd or anything.

If someone can find the article of the journalist Floyd Sr. is complaining about, I'll green ya.

Comment

Squirm and wriggle your way out of this one Mayweather(s).

Comment

Sr shook now

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Like I said, Floyd Jr.'s recent comments about wanting "Americans" to support him because "America is a clean country" (and then completely rejecting his fans like a hypocrite) was a reference to the lawsuit update. Not that I'm defending Floyd or anything.

If someone can find the article of the journalist Floyd Sr. is complaining about, I'll green ya.
                LMFAO @ YOUR SIG

taking tips from bradlely..

Comment

Comment

Btw I would say I had jury duty, too, just to cut off an interview with Sr.

Comment

Working...
                    X