Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I, and I'm a prime candidate for it. Frankly, some idiots from my community are key fools and need to be beaten into a pulp by the police.

Comment

Class is the defining social condition, much ahead of race.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I hate tight pants. Tight pants are for women and ******s and if you wear those I'll assume you take it up the ass.
        I agree and lip piecings

Comment

*The belief that people should accept untold suffering and hell on earth, so that they can enjoy heaven after they die.

*The belief that there is a God {Spirit} in the sky watching over humanity and that this God is both handing out rewards and punishments.

*The belief that ****sexuality is a valid option, if you do not agree with the long-established male\female genders.

*The belief that skin color determines intellectual potential.

..... I really have too many to list.

Comment

Migrants or their off spring complaining about migration. I mean, the cheek?!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

*The belief that skin color determines intellectual potential.

Well actually race does determine intellectual potential. There have been various studies to prove so.

Comment

i think we really need to kill 5billion of our excess population.... well mostly those in 3rd world and developing countries and people that are religious nuts will go first since they contribute very little... and even if it includes me then so be it.

Comment

The bell curve suggests AVERAGE intelligence across race groups, it doesnt say that all of X are smarter then Y.

There should be national service for all not engaged in FT education/work aged between 16-25.

Comment

Well the average pretty much tells us what we thought all along

1.whites
                    2.asians
                    3.blacks
                    4.latinos

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Well actually race does determine intellectual potential. There have been various studies to prove so.
                      lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me ..... Show me what you got.

Comment

Working...
                      X