Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto fans hate Pac for cheating Cotto 2x?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    ask him what makes him more sad; Brittney Murphy dying or cats getting abused
    i say the fao: threads yesterday... never seen him so edgy like that before

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Give me my billion points.

Don't tell him what to do.

He wanted to make some money.

Yeah I think I'm wazza now. Isn't that weird?

i was gona give it to you but lately you been acting like a wierdo... sometimes you need to take a min and listen to what you post here

dont be lame dap

Comment

"OMG YOU GUYS...the government is out to get us!!!"

I would post smilies too cuz' you're the only one laughing here. Actually, I'm pretty sure you're only pretending to laugh.

In reality you're pretty upset because someone is criticizing your cheater hero.

Control your animal impulses bro.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        if it mattered then why did cotto agree?...
        cuz of the guy who promotes him. i think its obvious by now that arum makes the fights happen that he wants 2 happen at w.e. cost. and yea dont reply 2 the midget comment when i brought that cotto is only a half inch taller then pac.

Comment

I would post smilies too cuz' you're the only one laughing here. Actually, I'm pretty sure you're only pretending to laugh.

In reality you're pretty upset because someone is criticizing your cheater hero.

Control your animal impulses bro.

pretending?

seriously dude, your **** is so over recycled i can only bring up your cat fetish to find ANY kind of entertainment in this thread

your criticism is yesir-like...but then again, maybe your cats aren't giving you enough attention that's why you're pulling this D-level posting again

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            how is it fair when JMM "supposedly" beat him without any kind of these testing bull****?
            Pac started pedding after the JMM fight. From Diaz onward, he's been pedding.

Everyone in boxing knows it.

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            i say the fao: threads yesterday... never seen him so edgy like that before

i was gona give it to you but lately you been acting like a wierdo... sometimes you need to take a min and listen to what you post here

dont be lame dap
            Give it to me anyway. I'm not weird for criticizing pac.

Comment

I'm a cotto fan and I in no way think that pac cheated cotto in any way.

Comment

pretending?

seriously dude, your **** is so over recycled i can only bring up your cat fetish to find ANY kind of entertainment in this thread

your criticism is yesir-like...but then again, maybe your cats aren't giving you enough attention that's why you're pulling this D-level posting again
                Nobody's forcing you to post here. I told you to gtfo in the first 10 posts and you can't take a hint.

I'm not here to "entertain" you. Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  testing waters in your opinion. ***** move in mines. not saying i dont respect your opinion but i dont like how manny and roach went about that situation.
                  145lb fight with Mosley is bs imo. It was okay when he just started fighting at ww but now its just rediculous.

Comment

Nobody's forcing you to post here. I told you to gtfo in the first 10 posts and you can't take a hint.

I'm not here to "entertain" you. Go troll somewhere else.

alright then...i'll let you try to get reacclimated with the Cotto fans who you ditched after the 2nd KD

dont forget to apologize to them...you know, for going on a rant and calling Cotto a pus5y for the next 2 months after the fight

Comment

Cotto is one of the most cheated boxers in Flop Stank history so far. Marquez beating him with Sakrete gloves and then Magically "improved" Manny on them power pellets. Honest Arum knows what's up. At least Miguel got paid off of those beatings.

Comment

Working...
                      X