Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, Ward is still hiding.

Comment

• If this fight happens I'm flying to Vegas 100% ,won't sleep for 2 weeks before the fight and consume every bit of hype and content that get released , I haven't got a fight like this lined up which is sad , Ward vs Kovalev is the next best thing , although i wish Ward looses to both if he takes on Kovalev he should be praised win or lose , going up to fight a primed elite fighter is never easy and its always scary as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
        If this fight happens I'm flying to Vegas 100% ,won't sleep for 2 weeks before the fight and consume every bit of hype and content that get released , I haven't got a fight like this lined up which is sad , Ward vs Kovalev is the next best thing , although i wish Ward looses to both if he takes on Kovalev he should be praised win or lose , going up to fight a primed elite fighter is never easy and its always scary as hell.

Comment

• WAR GGG!!!

Comment

• Can't wait til Ward steps into the ring with GGG.

Comment

• After tonight, I don't see how Wards can survive a monster like GGG either to be honest.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• At 168 Golovkin. At 175 Ward.

Comment

• In the minority here, GGG decision. Wards too defensive and crafty to get knocked out. Would be a fairly close fight though, but wards ugly spoiling negative tactics would cost him, GGG wins the fight on effective aggression and winning the exchanges, scorecards along line of 116-112 from judges, with posters on here saying ward was robbed of course lol

Comment

Working...
                      X