Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse will Ward give to not fight Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude and Addix are on their 10th lives on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Barcham just can't let it go

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        ggg said he would fight anyone from 154-168 then tried to fight froch and ward but they said no

ggg then said i'm staying at 160 unless a super fight is presented...ward presents him a terrible offer and he shold take it?

strange how any offer no matter how terrible when ward makes it is legit but when ggg makes offers to ward you are dead silent and pretnd they didn't happen. does money not matter in boxing anymore?

ward couldn't make 168 according to himself, wanted equal moeny against a guy who outdraws him by far, and wanted the fight to take place in 15 months while ggg was mandatory to canelo. legit offer? gggs offer to fight ward was lets fight now and ward said he was not ready. ill take that more seriously than a guy who has ducked big fights for the last 5 years.

he said bute wasn't ready either and he tried to fight kessler, froch rematch he refused to travel and fight on froch's terms, stevenson he said hadn't beaten anyone even thoguh they had both just beat dawson, kovalev he's still taking tune ups for so who knows. oh yea and look at the guys he did try to fight while turning these guys down: truax, sartison, periban. the guys a fraud yet you are defending him. why? imagine if ggg had done even one of those ducks. what would you say? it doesn't matter because he won the super six 5-7 years ago? great defense. keep goign back to that while at the same time ignoring it was heavily weighted in ward's favor.

Comment

Lool why are GGG fans so desperate for this fight not to happen, Well they said the Barrera fight wouldn't happen and we're here now.

I can't imagine what would get me hoping that the Canelo vs GGG fight won't happen. I just can't..... But this is the mentality of a Gennady Golovkin groupie.

OP and anyone who thinks like him are sad and will stay mad.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Lool why are GGG fans so desperate for this fight not to happen, Well they said the Barrera fight wouldn't happen and we're here now.

I can't imagine what would get me hoping that the Canelo vs GGG fight won't happen. I just can't..... But this is the mentality of a Gennady Golovkin groupie.

OP and anyone who thinks like him are sad and will stay mad.
            Another delusional Ward fan. Why would I not want this fight to happen? Watching Kovalev put Ward into his second retirement would be the highlight of the boxing year. You idiots are so disconnected from reality that you can't see that it's quite rational for me to assume that Ward might duck. This guy has done nothing significant in boxing over the past few years except duck quality opponents.

Comment

What excuse will Ward give to not fight Kovalev?
              I like you...

Ward is intelligent and he will not put himself in that situation where he could lose his pride... Same could be said about him facing the likes of Beterbiev and Stevenson ... He will though play against those he can obviously beat...

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                His name isn't Golovkin you racist coward.
                This excuse right here. GGG will somehow be brought into it

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Barcham just can't let it go
                  blast from the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X