This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i know exactly why he hasn't been banned.

bostonguy is a f#cking fat sh#T. dude resents my body.
    Insulting a mod, surely a banning offence

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Insulting a mod, surley a banning offence

the mods are more than welcome to ban me for calling the mod a fat sh#T while allowing people to rip ******s with aplomb. it will say a lot about policy at bscene.

Comment

You recently got me banned you sneaky little prick It takes quite the hypocrite to whine about getting banned once while doing the same thing to another later. (it was a minor loophole on my behalf. I said something about 'arabic' instead of 'muslim' out of my 100 insults and BAM, NE took his one chance and assasinated me for 5 days.)

Comment

the mods are more than welcome to ban me for calling the mod a fat sh#T while allowing people to rip ******s with aplomb. it will say a lot about policy at bscene.
          Youll need these....

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            You recently got me banned you sneaky little prick It takes quite the hypocrite to whine about getting banned once while doing the same thing to another later. (it was a minor loophole on my behalf. I said something about 'arabic' instead of 'muslim' out of my 100 insults about them and BAM, NE took his chance and assasinated me for 5 days.)

i've never reported you. i haven't reported anybody in a very long time. mods can verify this or leave it. i really don't care.

you reported me and got me banned for saying your resentment toward women probably started with your mother. i used different words that those

Comment

Don't drag my name into your weak as.s feud with this guy. Why haven't a lot of people been banned? Well, because there's a finite amount of time that I'm willing to put into this place. Besides, there's enough racism in NSB to keep us busy for a lifetime.
              Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-23-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

i've never reported you. i haven't reported anybody in a very long time. mods can verify this or leave it. i really don't care.

you reported me and got me banned for saying your resentment toward women probably started with your mother. i used different words that those
                You got the Islam thread shut by bringer, and also got issac clarke and another memeber banned, when you came in with your broken heart and out pouring of grief.

Youve always been knowing on here as a snitch, you just do it in a diffrent way.

Comment

Yes it was just a convenient coincidence that the moment you said "how is he not banned yet?" I get banned quickly after

Face it pal, you're a hypocrite. Bostonguy already cleared my name on your accusation, the way Muhammad(pigs pee upon him) cleared entire villages of their pre-teens.
                  Last edited by BKM-2010; 10-23-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

It's funny how Islam apologists want anything like my comments forbidden or punished, yet here I am as a christian(culturally) in this place, which has been the ultimate playground for Christianity-bashing for over a decade yet I don't complain or want someone banned for it.

It's the same in the real world. They're as intolerant as the religion itself.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      Religion bashing is fair game here, deal with it you pork ducker.
                      I was raised Catholic lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X