Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo directly calls out Leo Santa Cruz, will Leo reply back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this racist BS doesn't change the fact that Leo is running from Rigo. As a boxing fan why would anyone side and support a fighter who is clearly ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Fair enough... Most Cuban boxers tend to be dry as **** with personality the only one I have took a bit of a liking to is Perez.
      Perez bothered to learn English and its fairly good, he showed compassion to a fighter he hurt and its obviously harmed him as a fighter he is the type of Cuban fighter I want to see do well.

Santa Cruz isn't being made out to be this steam roller, he clearly isn't in anyway he doesn't have ridiculous one punch power but he has a fairly relentless style to him...
      Don't know where you're getting off on people building him up to that IF anything its the fans on here that are putting alot off on guys like Rigo and Lara.
      Early pro career of Rigo before the nuthuggers started slupring all over his nuts he was fairly entertaining and we didn't have these bunch of so called boxing purist trying to tell us what we should and should not like those are the type who are fake boxing fans trying to fit in.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          LMAO wheres that pic of lara doing the ballerina pose when his feet are criss crossed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Wow there's a lot of hate between the two groups it seems. The little amount of Cuban pros dominating in their respective weight class shows what school of boxing is superior in my opinion. Mexico is huge and you'd think with such a huge boxing addicted country they'd have more world champs and pound for pounders. It's too bad defense isn't something that's in their books.
            saying a statement like this shows you have NO idea about the mexican school of boxing. Mexicans like to fight not to run its in our blood to go in an all out war like men do. If only you would have more then 2 years of watching boxing and gaining your knowledge from boxrec and here you would know the offense also plays as defensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
              Hey Inkanyamba, power, black power my brutha!
              inkanyamba will beat you up carefull

Comment

• Kinda funny how people talk about Cubans running. But angulo was crying in Virgil's arms 2 fights in a row lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Kinda funny how people talk about Cubans running. But angulo was crying in Virgil's arms 2 fights in a row lmao
                  And that's after running away and quitting after Lara punched him too hard. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X