Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey 50 Cent, here's two quarters. Call someone who cares.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 50 Cent, here's two quarters. Call someone who cares.

Brad Cooney
    Mississippi Fight Sports Examiner
    March 8th, 2011

Recently Floyd Mayweather Jr nuthugger, Rapper "50 Cent" went on a Twitter bashing campaign and accused Manny Pacquiao of being on steroids. The former drug dealer tweated the following on his Twitter account, " “If Charlie Sheen can take a test I know Manny Pacquiao’s punk ass could take a blood test"

Mr 50 Cent would follow that brilliant statement up with this, “If anybody that’s following me thinks that Steroid Pacquiao with 3 losses can beat a 41-0 American champ @FloydMayweather stop following me.”

Isn't that just wonderful? Here we have a guy that when he was 19 plead guilty to selling crack and heroin. More recently he was arrested for assault for jumping into his audience at one his shows. Apparently someone threw a bottle at him, and he administered a little street justice in return.

Pacquiao, an 8 division world champion and elected Congressman in The Philippines may as well be light years away on a distant far planet on the other side of the galaxy right now. His morals and dignity are so far above 50 Cent that I don't even think Pacquiao could respond to this attack even if he wanted to.

Pacquiao just isn't wired that way. He's heard this before, the attacks, the filthy language, the insults, none of that garbage bothers him. Manny just keeps winning, and he keeps on doing good things for folks in need.

Instead of calling Manny Pacquiao a "Punk ass" perhaps Mr 50 Cent should execute an inner soul search party to find an inch of respect, and address the Congressman as "Sir" or Mr Pacquiao?

Here is a breakdown of what goes on in the world of Pacquiao. Manny trains hard, fights, wins, earns big money, goes back home to The Philippines, and does his job as a Congressman. In between all of that, he gives back to his community, and to his people by building hospitals and schools. he feeds the hungry, and he provides medicine and help for the sick.

Here is a breakdown of what his detractors are up to. They get arrested for beating up women. They get arrested for threatening people. They get arrested for selling crack and heroin. They get arrested on assault charges and they sit around and talk garbage about Manny Pacquiao. Do you see where I am going with this?

Mississippians that I have spoken to about this all side with Manny Pacquiao. I talked to a boxing fan from Vickburg, MS the other day. I asked him if he had heard about what 50 Cent had tweated. Ken Dobson, a big Pacquiao fan had the following to say, " 50 Cent doesn't even matter. Yea he's a successful Hip Hop artist, but does anyone really care about what this guy has to say about Manny Pacquiao? I know I don't."

50 Cent probably should study some boxing film, and take a good look at the faces of Pacquiao's previous opponents. His pal Floyd Mayweather Jr has, and that's probably why we still don't have the big fight signed yet.

50 cent

his talent as a rapper = worth 50 cent

as an actor = 50cent

floyd thinking he's cool hangin out with him = priceless

Comment

He's basically regurgitating everything Floyd's been saying which proves he doesn't really have his own opinion. He's Floyd's Buboy.

Comment

Crackas and penoys are mad at duke for dissing manny.

Comment

Comment

50 cent = BOSS

Manny Pacquiao = puppet

Comment

Working...
            X