Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal would beat Adonis Stevenson....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEND View Post
    His age? He is still more explosive and evely fast as Pascal and has clearly better stamina so I think he is even better than Pascal in things what could affect his age.
    They both have poor stamina, but Stevenson is 38 this year, Pascal is the younger man and Stevenson is not so superior or ageless that it wouldn't be a factor imo.

Comment

Yeah, his stamina is poor, that's why he starts so slow most of the time and is unable to finish opponents once they've become sitting DUCKS. He started fast against Fonfara and almost got KTFO.

Comment

I'm very tired that on this forum you can't talk nd argue seriosuly with a lots of people because they let their bias flow proudly without even try to be objective and if you criticize their favourite then they take it as a personal attack toward themselves and they are getting mad.
        Sometimes I wondering what's the average age and IQ quotient on this board.

Comment

I'm very tired that on this forum you can't talk nd argue seriosuly with a lots of people because they let their bias flow proudly without even try to be objective and if you criticize their favourite then they take it as a personal attack toward themselves and they are getting mad.
          Are you at odds with yourself?

Comment

Thinking Pascal beats Stevenson doesn't mean you hate Stevenson, it doesn't even mean you think Kovalev beats Stevenson, it just means you think Pascal beats Stevenson.

Pascal has a draw with Hopkins, and wins over Dawson and Bute and a close fight with Carl Froch. It's not unreasonable to think he's the more tested, durable and superior fighter.

For the record, I don't hate Stevenson, he was my pick for FOTY in 2013. What I hate is fighters given a pass for not fighting top contenders and Stevenson avoided three last year (Kova/Hopkins/Pascal) and still manages to sit top of the pile - that grates with me.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 01-11-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Thinking Pascal beats Stevenson doesn't mean you hate Stevenson, it doesn't even mean you think Kovalev beats Stevenson, it just means you think Pascal beats Stevenson.

Pascal has a draw with Hopkins, and wins over Dawson and Bute and a close fight with Carl Froch. It's not unreasonable to think he's the more tested, durable and superior fighter.

For the record, I don't hate Stevenson, he was my pick for FOTY in 2013. What I hate is fighters given a pass for not fighting top contenders and Stevenson avoided three last year (Kova/Hopkins/Pascal) and still manages to sit top of the pile - that grates with me.

I didn't mean to you tbh just came into my mind when I read a few comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                Are you at odds with yourself?

I don't belong that category. I defend my favourite fighters as well that's natural but I don't do it like a whining teenager or a mad factory worker shaking my fist and writing ignorant shits about fighters I don't like.
                I usually argue logically but at least I always try to argue logically and I criticize my favourites too if the critics are needed.
                I feel sorry for people who see the world black and white and don't see the grey part of it. And on this forum many people see thing black and white (I don't think of skin colur now).

Comment

What part of Pascal/Quackenson is white?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    What part of Pascal/Quackenson is white?
                    I didn't speak about skin colors but I even explained it in my last sentence if it's not clear to somebody but whatever. If it's still not clear then you either a troll or you just can't understand so I won't break a sweat to pan out about it.

Comment

You didn't make it clear with how you worded it, it's hard to even distinguish what you really mean by it.

Comment

Working...
                      X