Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: The Greatest Comeback Of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Are you still butthurt that Mayweather sees Maidana as the easy touch and not Khan?
    Ain't no way Mayweather wants any bit of a fast fighter who could easily land at will and make Maidana look amateur then there is Mayweather going to war because he didn't know how to box and move against the crude ability of Maidana hahahaha!

You Maidanatarts where were you when Khan owned your boy?????
    I'll tell you where I was, I was the one previously saying Khan would NEVER fight Maidana at 140lbs and I even went to the effort of being an idiot to tweet it to him saying don't fight him in your backyard take it on neutral ground...
    Not that he did this because of my tweet he did it because it was the biggest and most dangerous fight, he proved me wrong and he prove alot of you racist idiots wrong.

Khan deserves all the props he gets his resume ****s all over Maidanas.

Ok Genius, So what has khan done RECENTLY to earn himself a floyd fight? Tell me. Im dying to hear it. Beating a shot to pieces collazo that fought with his hands down the whole fight? . . Amir beat maidana in 2010 its now 2014 and completely unrelated in him getting a shot at floyd.:****you::****you:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Amir Khan is not a hall of famer, not an Atg and not even a top fighter right now..why ya'll hype him so much makes me think you have to be trolls because there is no reason to hype him at all

You can twist it whatever way you want.........BUT, remember it is taking your hero TWO attempts to beat Maidana convincingly. Took Khan how many?

Comment

Obviously a joke thread, but khan often doesn't get enough credit.

He fights his heart out every time, always puts on a great show, and he's a pretty classy boxer who's had a pretty damn decent career thus far.

I have a lot of respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Ok Genius, So what has khan done RECENTLY to earn himself a floyd fight? Tell me. Im dying to hear it. Beating a shot to pieces collazo that fought with his hands down the whole fight? . . Amir beat maidana in 2010 its now 2014 and completely unrelated in him getting a shot at floyd.:****you::****you:
          What win does Maidana have that is better than Khans win over Kotelnik....
          The guy who beat Maidana let me guess hmmmm are you going to say Broner ahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X