Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin VS Mayweather at 154lbs, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll put it this way GGG is a MUCH tougher fight for floyd than canelo is thats for damn sure. The way I see GGG beating floyd is him cutting off the ring and trapping floyd in the corner/ropes and ripping body shots.

Comment

no fighter from 154 on down beats mayweather----I mean no fighter---ggg included--but keep building him up.....that's what fools on here do well...lol...and after Floyd chops him up...remember your buildup, then pay homage to the money man...

Comment

ggg by easy ko, it would be like me beating a 3 year old child. easy

Comment

Floyd is the best fighter in the world but GGG would be too big and powerful and Floyd is no longer in his prime.

EDIT : I wanna add that Floyd would have a very good chance, he has the skills to pull it off but I wouldn't bet on it.
          Last edited by Light_Speed; 06-30-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

no fighter from 154 on down beats mayweather----I mean no fighter---ggg included--but keep building him up.....that's what fools on here do well...lol...and after Floyd chops him up...remember your buildup, then pay homage to the money man...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I knew this was coming , GGG will be the next fighter Mayweather is accused of ducking if he beats Canelo...I GUARANTEE IT!
              He's already ducking Matthysse. This place is too funny, a more sensible fight is Alvarez vs. GGG.

Comment

This is the classic case of if he beats Floyd I knew he was overrated and Floyd wins he weight drained him.

Comment

Floyd will win

Comment

Ask this after a Mayweather fight and everyone votes Floyd, ask after a Golovkin fight and you get this. I like both guys but the polls here are just products of the NSB fanboy mentality and they sway with the breeze.

Comment

if he can make the weight comfortably, GGG KO's him.

just too much power lb for lb.

and lets not discredit GGG, hes got some skills too.

He should have one or two fights at light middleweight to see if he can manage.

Comment

Working...
                      X