Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAlexSand
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Donaire won't make it out of 126 and up. He won't fight Russell Jr. The only person I can see him fighting at 126 is Ponce or Chris John or Jhonny Gonzalez who has shown a weak chin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Like you said "persise opposition, and obvious choice for least resistant"! The fact it will go both ways for Donaire fans, if he doesn't fight Rigo its lack of opposition, and Russell Jr would be the same, thought Russell has more fights and no title! Donaire will keep Running from the best opponents and Arum will make sure to protect him against Criticism!
    The problem with Russell Jr is he's with Haymond and GBP. So that fight ain't happening regardless. Lucky for Donaire Gamboa moved out of 126 too but as we seen on that one video Arum didn't sound like he would match him up vs Gamboa anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      The problem with Russell Jr is he's with Haymond and GBP. So that fight ain't happening regardless. Lucky for Donaire Gamboa moved out of 126 too but as we seen on that one video Arum didn't sound like he would match him up vs Gamboa anyway.

The thing Bob does the best is protect his Cash. And I'm not saying Golden Boy Does the Same.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26
        Quote:

Originally Posted by TensionKiller

The reason Why I Say Cubans is because the fans only post mainly when they talk about a Cuban. That shades they aren't true boxing fans imo. I didn't even see them for the Olympics

Now you're just talking out of your damn ass. Pull up that thread again and tell me the same Cubans posting here now didn't post there then.

oh my bad I was thinking about the thread in the lounge. I guess Cubans fail at other sports...

Comment

Coulda woulda shoulda...

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            oh my bad I was thinking about the thread in the lounge. I guess Cubans fail at other sports...
            You were wrong with your comment about Cubans and the Olympics, so you feel the need to make this statement? Cute.

Comment

He isn't going to smash ****. I tell you what will happen - Rigondeaux will embarrass Donaire. After years of making excuses his fans will all leave & create a new account, they'll come back in force bigging up the next hypejob who'll soon be exposed. Seen it with Chavez Jr, seen it with Khan, Berto & a whole heap-load of others.

The problem with this website and boxing fans in general is 90% are sheep and incapable of forming their own opinion. Its a fact & why they get around 10% of their predictions right and lose hundreds of dollars betting on a weekly basis.
              They have zero understanding of styles or anything else. They see some ancient, senile idiot who knows zilch about boxing post 1945 and because he talks a load of mythical bull**** about Harry Greb they presume he is some genius. Idiot B then see's idiot A saying such & such and so it begins.

Hell I'd be willing to bet 80% of the guys haven't even seen more than 1 fight of Rigo's.

Comment

NoRigo Conaire fans logic on why Conaire wins.

- Rigo has a glass jaw because he momentarily got stunned by a vicious left hook from a big puncher.

- Hes only had 11 pro fights

That is all they have.

Now let me make some points on why Rigondeaux wins.

- Donaire has no jab

- He is a one handed fighter with nothing but a potent left hook proven only to be successful against midget brawlers who allow him to set himself.

- He is useless at cutting a ring off

- He has an absolute horrific defense and is open to be hit with everything

- Outboxed by Jeffrey Mathebula

- Reacts horribly to bodyshots, almost turns away and runs off.

- Not better in a single area than Rigondeaux except maybe a slight edge in power & more 'pro' experience. Timing/accuracy no defense no footwork no handspeed no balance/coordination/ring smarts no conditioning no

All-in-all Donaire is absolutely nothing but a mini Brian Magee.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  You were wrong with your comment about Cubans and the Olympics, so you feel the need to make this statement? Cute.
                  Well am I wrong? I recall the olympic thread being in the lounge...

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TensionKiller

The reason Why I Say Cubans is because the fans only post mainly when they talk about a Cuban. That shades they aren't true boxing fans imo. I didn't even see them for the Olympics

Now you're just talking out of your damn ass. Pull up that thread again and tell me the same Cubans posting here now didn't post there then.

So now you're just being straight up disrespectful towards another nationality? Lol...

Maybe you didn't follow the Olympics close enough to know Cubans grabbed medals in shooting and wrestling as well as weightlifting.

CubanGuyNYC would also let you know that we have had a very successful chess player and bodybuilder back in the day.

Cuba also dominated the sport of volleyball and baseball for quite some time my friend.

The level some fanboys bring themselves down to just to defend their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC

Well am I wrong? I recall the olympic thread being in the lounge...
                      Yes you are. I don't post in the lounge and I was posting here in the boxing thread during the Olympics but does it mean I was only following boxing? Nope. I was also following other sports whether Cubans were participating in it or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X