No announcement yet.

Does your conscience bother you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    you can't. that's where the trust has to come in. his lady told him right away - she obviously felt bad - so he decided to give her another shot.

now if it was just a five second phuck and he decided to get back with her I would be questioning his sanity.

a drunken kiss, for many, is not nearly as bad as it could have been and she apparently told him right away which has to score some points.

did i tell you she's crazy hot?
    5 second phuck? Is that what you call a duck phuck?

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    don't do it bro...lock yourself in the bathroom :wank: and you'll feel better.
    I hope so. Perhaps I should ink my wife's name in my hand to serve as my conscience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      She could have kept it quiet and Russian would never have known but she was honest enough to say so I think that re-instills the trust. If she had ****ed another guy it's over, there's no way to come back from that IMO.
      I hear what you saying bro but I just don't think i'm sorry fixes cheating and that's just me
      and I myself is the type to think the worst I wouldn't believe her kiss story I would in my mind take it to another level and wouldn't be able to stay with her...
      I've been thru this **** and i'm sorry led to another sorry and another until I said no more and every since then one time its all it takes.

Comment

i believe it's in a thread called 'post a pic of your wife or significant other'.

something like that. you should probably just ask russian concussion to show you.
        Tell him to find the poster led and click the user's thread

Comment

led, is your wife some smoking hot 103 lb asian?

that's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            led, is your wife some smoking hot 103 lb. asian?

that's my guess.

that's how much the east side of my body weights.

Comment

I hear what you saying bro but I just don't think i'm sorry fixes cheating and that's just me
              and I myself is the type to think the worst I wouldn't believe her kiss story I would in my mind take it to another level and wouldn't be able to stay with her...
              I've been thru this **** and i'm sorry led to another sorry and another until I said no more and every since then one time its all it takes.
              If the kiss confession happened more than once then shes taking the pis$!! It's easy for me to say all this though because it's never happened to me as far as I know, I may react differently if the situation happened.

Comment

you still with her?
                We're on a break right now, so basically seeing other people while she's studying in London, with the intent to be together when she comes back
                man, if it's the same woman he posted a picture of then yes. he has to be....she is ridiculously stunning.
                Yes that's her, thanks
                Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                What did you say when she told you? A lot of people wouldn't tell their partner about a 5 sec kiss so you gotta admire the honesty!!
                I was expecting it and had the situation planned out in my head. She was so guilty that she couldn't hold it in and just told me the moment I talk to her after. I told her we're going on a break and are free to do whatever we want until she comes back to the states

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  We're on a break right now, so basically seeing other people while she's studying in London, with the intent to be together when she comes back

Yes that's her, thanks

I was expecting it and had the situation planned out in my head. She was so guilty that she couldn't hold it in and just told me the moment I talk to her after. I told her we're going on a break and are free to do whatever we want until she comes back to the states
                  if you decide to make it work I wish the best bro...

Comment

that's how much the east side of my body weights.

lol, if you cut me in half down the center both halves would still outweigh led's tiny little wife.

led too, in all likelihood

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      lol, if you cut me in half down the center both halves would still outweigh led's tiny little wife.

led too, in all likelihood

Comment

Working...
                      X