Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman - Murder, Self-Defense or Too Soon to Say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    If he wouldn't have pursued the boy I would have doubt. The fact he did regardless of dispatchers saying to not do so lets me know he was up to know good. Guilty.
    Thats a lie. The clips being played on the news usually cut off when the dispatcher says "You don't need to do that" on the full recording Zimmerman says "okay" and "he ran" and then starts having a conversation about where the police can find him.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      And all I'm stating is that I would elect not to murder a lanky 17 year old Black teenager. He's just not that big of a threat in my eyes.

I could taze/subdue him, mace him, even warning shot/disable him with a bullet...........hell just use a baton on him (all weapons I own and then some)......without actually fatally killing him.

there's a video of a tall, scrawny black dude completely laying out some dude with one punch. . .

a 6'2'' 140 pound (i tihnk he weighed more), athletic 17 year old is definitely capable of whipping ass. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        there's a video of a tall, scrawny black dude completely laying out some dude with one punch. . .

a 6'2'' 140 pound (i tihnk he weighed more), athletic 17 year old is definitely capable of whipping ass. . . .
        Right I'm 6'2 175 and ultra violent. I still am not very intimidated.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I just wished they'd release more info so we're not left to speculate.

Cops are the ones getting criticized here, you'd think they be quicker to release whatever info they got to at least show everyone they didn't **** up or worse, hiding anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I just wished they'd release more info so we're not left to speculate.

Cops are the ones getting criticized here, you'd think they be quicker to release whatever info they got to at least show everyone they didn't **** up or worse, hiding anything.
            They have the info. But "leaking" out little bits at a time is good for ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I am going to presume that this is directed towards me.

For one, I am not even aware of all the evidence that is available. I am truly ignorant when it comes to this case (One factor being that this is not that big of a story in Canada compared to the U.S. and the other being that I never watch the news let alone CNN).

Because I know that I don't have all the information in front of me THAT IS AVAILABLE, and because I know how highly controversial this case is (evidence going both ways), what's wrong with simply saying, "I don't know what happened, therefore I am going to withhold judgement".

It's not like I'm trying to put myself on some sort of pedestal like you think I am.
              There is a difference between unbiased and ignorant

Comment

Right I'm 6'2 175 and ultra violent. I still am not very intimidated.
                it all depends on the circumstances. . . If you got cracked in your noodle off guard, you'd more than likely find yourself on your ass with a woozy head . . .

if you were squared up with him, expecting a fight to break out, probably not so much. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  it all depends on the circumstances. . . If you got cracked in your noodle off guard, you'd more than likely find yourself on your ass with a woozy head . . .

if you were squared up with him, expecting a fight to break out, probably not so much
                  . . .
                  Maybe even the opposite.

But I know standing next to someone or how they react in fight or flight combat how seasoned they are at even being in that situation.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And all I'm stating is that I would elect not to murder a lanky 17 year old Black teenager. He's just not that big of a threat in my eyes.

I could taze/subdue him, mace him, even warning shot/disable him with a bullet...........hell just use a baton on him (all weapons I own and then some)......without actually fatally killing him.
                    I would hope that you would elect not to murder anyone, not matter what they looked like. There isn't sufficient evidence (that has been released) to indicate murder in this case.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    There is a difference between unbiased and ignorant
                    Obviously. I'm the former and you're the latter.

Comment

Maybe even the opposite.

But I know standing next to someone or how they react in fight or flight combat how seasoned they are at even being in that situation.
                      Eh, but if you get stole off on first with a leveraged punched from a 6'2'' 17 year old, you'd find yourself on your ass, I'd bet. . .

What you do from there all depends on the individual, and their instincts, fighting experience, skill, etc. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X