Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SummerSlam Tonight: John Cena Vs Cm Punk Main Event, what happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SummerSlam Tonight: John Cena Vs Cm Punk Main Event, what happens?

Here are scenarios.
    HHH screws Punk, Cena turns heel, wins Undisputed Title
    22.22%
    HHH screws Punk, without Cena's consent, HHH/Punk storyline
    11.11%
    The Rocks shows up, screws Cena, Cm Punks wins
    0.00%
    HHH screws Cena, he and Cm Punk join forces
    22.22%
    Neutreal match, no controversy, Cena or Punk win BUT DelRio cashes in M.I.T.B and wins
    44.44%

Poll added.

Comment

The last one would be the lamest thing they could do and WWE is known for being so unimaginative and obvious so I am going with that.

**** Del Rio, dude in his present character is a dud and not really and effective he in my opinion he is so campy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        The last one would be the lamest thing they could do and WWE is known for being so unimaginative and obvious so I am going with that.
        Really, with the way things have been going the last few weeks, CM Punk winning at M.I.T.B, you really believe that the lamest option will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Really, with the way things have been going the last few weeks, CM Punk winning at M.I.T.B, you really believe that the lamest option will happen?
          Its what they always do, for years WWE always finds ways to screw up good storylines when there were better ways to go.

Comment

The fucked up by bring back CM Punk to TV too fast. They should have kept him making appearances here and there like he did for the Comic Con. They should of made the match and waited for him to comeback on the PPV.

Comment

Everybodys starting to hate and piss on Cena as of late since Rock came back and since CM compared him to other past great wrestlers so I'm thinking they'll give it to Cena again, can't stand that dude and him getting as big as he did kept me from continuing to take WWE seriously as a good show, though he's still there and clearly isn't going anywhere as lame as he is, he's your WWE modern day number 1..

Comment

I don't watch WWE

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  The fucked up by bring back CM Punk to TV too fast. They should have kept him making appearances here and there like he did for the Comic Con. They should of made the match and waited for him to comeback on the PPV.

The general WWE audience has a short attention span. If they had kept him out of TV for too long, the audience would've forgotten and moved on. And Summerslam is the second biggest PPV event of the year.

I say, they made the right decision. In theory it would've been great if he kept up the whole Comic Con thing, but besides the hardcore fanbase, nobody would've paid attention to it.

Comment

I stopped watching WWE in the early 00's but I have been following it a little now The Rock has returned incase he comes on.

I hope The Rock returns but the chances of that are next to none for tonight considering he is returning for definite at survior series.

I expect a twist to happen with Triple H.

I hope to God that it isn't just a boring ending like they have tended to be recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X