Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales.

Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales. I thought he would make more than that.

, you thought he would be making more than that !?!?

Maidana got his biggest pay day against Amir and that was 550K.

I think he is being overpaid. He is coming from a loss. He should start from scratch again. Let him have some ESPN fights first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales. I thought he would make more than that.
      Only 550k?

what a ****ing moron you are.

Comment

What??? Thats too much!!! Against a shot, war torn and done Morales? He must have a good manager..

Comment

Devon Alexander is getting $1.25 million for his fight against lucas matthysse.

Comment

Why? He lost to Khan and Kotelnik. He's only beaten Victor Ortiz and a line of cab drivers. The guy is actually lucky he is back in a big fight on PPV even.

Comment

idk maybe w/ the exchange rate in argentina that's good money? anyway, that sucks dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Devon Alexander is getting $1.25 million for his fight against lucas matthysse.
                That's because HBO is dumb and signed him to a deal I think.

Berto makes an unbelievable amount of money for someone who has yet to face a real top fighter nor is a draw. The guy has made millions since before the Collazo fight even. And you can thank Home Box Office.

Comment

He'll end up getting more than that from PPV revenue.

Comment

I wish i could earn $550k, if he ever wins a world title i guese he will start to make a million per fight.

Its not bad money tonight because i think it could be easy work.

Comment

Working...
                    X