Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youth Pastor Gets at Jay-Z for Dissing Jesus on Empire State of Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some musicians pretend like they are part of the illuminati for publicity...just thought I would throw that out there, thats not in any way aimed at anyone. I believe that 50 cent might had been doing this at one point of his career, ironically when he was still more popular now that i think about it.

umm back to Jay-Z, I think the tricky thing about him that we have to remember that he is the master of the double entendre. They dont call him that for no reason, you might think hes talking about one thing but in reality hes talking about another thing, or both things.

I dont think..actually, im pretty sure that Jay-z does not think sinning is a good thing. He, like me, believes in karma. But I do believe, after examining these lyrics even deeper, that he referred to church and Jesus as another temptation that we have to avoid in order to be successful in life.

I can twist the line and interpret as if Jay is saying something very good, i could say that hes saying that you need Jesus outside of church not just on sundays but everyday of the week, sunday through saturday. And he might had meant that too, the more I evaluate this line the more i think that Jay-Z didnt want it to have one meaning. I believe its another one of his double entendre's. Although i dont like one of the meanings, I will give him this...thats a line that can be analyzed and you can write a paper on different meanings of it.

And i dont think every connection between Jay-z and evil can be defended, such as this one right here:

“Do what Thou Wilt”

What is the significance of that???

Aleister Crowley: Reformer of the O.T.O. whose motto was “Do what Thou Wilt”. He also enjoyed being called ”The wickedest man in the world”.

Jay-z knows alot about freemasonry, I personally believe he is a third degree mason. The Blueprint albums are really markers for him, bp2 = 2nd degree mason, bp3 = 3rd degree mason. He even used the ancient numbering system on the cover of the blueprint 3, the way 3 was written with 3 lines.

Theres a number of freemason and occult references in the run this town video, and even some of the lyrics. I dont feel like posting all them.

And if he is not a freemason, hes definitely still done alotta studying and plays into for publicity.

In no way am i trying to hate on him, once again. I just don't think we should be niave about what Jay-Z says in some of songs, we is referring to anyone that listens to Jay-Z. Im not saying its a reason for us to hate on him, not listen to him, or whatever, not at all. I guess what Im saying is that like any other rapper or person, he has flaws. Im not offended by anything he has ever done, I just pray for him that he realizes what hes involved with. He has an incredible amount of talent, the more i learn about some of his controversial lyrics, the more I appreciate his talent and creativity.

And I, in my opinion, wouldnt really pay much attention to Jay-z wearing a Jesus piece. Kanye wore that same piece before him, Big Pun and biggie all used to wear Jesus pieces as well.
    Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 11-28-2009, 12:22 PM.

Comment

but do you think jay-z worships the devil?^

honestly, I can see the free mason stuff. and its obvious he is fascinated by it. But I can't see Jay-Z as a worshipper of lucifer. I just don't see that in him. I think he does believe in God, just in a different way than most do.
      Last edited by Truth; 11-28-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Jay-Z in Oprah's magazine listed 6 books hes lives by: heres one of them...

1. The Seat of the Soul
        By Gary Zukav

"There are two books that I absolutely live my life by. This is one of them. Growing up, I was always curious about religion. This book made the most sense to me; it’s about the way you live your life. I believe in karma and doing the right thing even if it may not advance you as far as you want. If every single person felt the same way about karma and intention, then the world gets fixed tomorrow. But temptation gets in the way. Zukav is right: It may take lifetimes to learn."- Jay-Z

Comment

I dont think Jay-Z worships the devil but he does use some of the devils symbols. Im sure he knows what hes doing but people that are part of it aint suppose to admit to it. No ones supposed to say that they are a freemason. At the same time, not all freemasons are evil. I believe hes a 3rd degree mason. They dont know the illuminati's agenda until they reach their 32nd degree of masonry. It takes many years to reach that level.

And as far as karma goes, Jay-z might believe in it but he like everyone else makes mistakes. Out of all the rappers, producers, and whoever else that claim he did them dirty in some way, I believe a couple of them might be right. Its just a matter of sortin out the jim jones and the games from the beans and dame or whoever. Like he said, temptation gets in the way...obviously for some people more then others, but i bet everyone here on boxingscene has given into temptation. Its impossible not to with some of the avi's and sigs that posters have here :wank: I believe his decision to become a freemason or use freemason symbolism/references was a business move.

Jay-z is not the only rapper that doesnt always do the right thing. I could write paragraphs about any rapper, i could write paragraphs on people that post here, and i can write paragraphs about myself. Who doesnt give into temptation sometimes?

Comment

Truth is a cocka roach. imma wipe him off this website.

Comment

jay-z is a masonic camel hahahahha

Comment

I'm surprised Jay would wear that crowley sweat shirt. One things for sure, Jay's no Crowley. Maybe he just likes that quote for his own reasons.

Heres a nice Jay-Z quote I read:

"I never give to get props. I give because I can, because its from the heart, and because I was raised right."-Jay-Z from the book "Jay-Z...and the Roc-A-Fella Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by Master Ma$on View Post
                  Some musicians pretend like they are part of the illuminati for publicity...just thought I would throw that out there, thats not in any way aimed at anyone. I believe that 50 cent might had been doing this at one point of his career, ironically when he was still more popular now that i think about it.

umm back to Jay-Z, I think the tricky thing about him that we have to remember that he is the master of the double entendre. They dont call him that for no reason, you might think hes talking about one thing but in reality hes talking about another thing, or both things.

I dont think..actually, im pretty sure that Jay-z does not think sinning is a good thing. He, like me, believes in karma. But I do believe, after examining these lyrics even deeper, that he referred to church and Jesus as another temptation that we have to avoid in order to be successful in life.

I can twist the line and interpret as if Jay is saying something very good, i could say that hes saying that you need Jesus outside of church not just on sundays but everyday of the week, sunday through saturday. And he might had meant that too, the more I evaluate this line the more i think that Jay-Z didnt want it to have one meaning. I believe its another one of his double entendre's. Although i dont like one of the meanings, I will give him this...thats a line that can be analyzed and you can write a paper on different meanings of it.

And i dont think every connection between Jay-z and evil can be defended, such as this one right here:

“Do what Thou Wilt”

What is the significance of that???

Aleister Crowley: Reformer of the O.T.O. whose motto was “Do what Thou Wilt”. He also enjoyed being called ”The wickedest man in the world”.

Jay-z knows alot about freemasonry, I personally believe he is a third degree mason. The Blueprint albums are really markers for him, bp2 = 2nd degree mason, bp3 = 3rd degree mason. He even used the ancient numbering system on the cover of the blueprint 3, the way 3 was written with 3 lines.

Theres a number of freemason and occult references in the run this town video, and even some of the lyrics. I dont feel like posting all them.

And if he is not a freemason, hes definitely still done alotta studying and plays into for publicity.

In no way am i trying to hate on him, once again. I just don't think we should be niave about what Jay-Z says in some of songs, we is referring to anyone that listens to Jay-Z. Im not saying its a reason for us to hate on him, not listen to him, or whatever, not at all. I guess what Im saying is that like any other rapper or person, he has flaws. Im not offended by anything he has ever done, I just pray for him that he realizes what hes involved with. He has an incredible amount of talent, the more i learn about some of his controversial lyrics, the more I appreciate his talent and creativity.

And I, in my opinion, wouldnt really pay much attention to Jay-z wearing a Jesus piece. Kanye wore that same piece before him, Big Pun and biggie all used to wear Jesus pieces as well.
                  Damn, if only all of is the this section had this long and thought out posts, imagine the discussions we could have..!

Unfortunately... I'm blank.

Comment

heres another insightful quote from that Jay-Z book...

"because I don' t write, they was like, "You like a god, man. You like Hov.' That was the name given to me....I took 'Jay' off of 'Hova' because I don't want people to think that I think I'm God. I don't think that. I guess every man has God in him, but not in the way where I could split the Red Sea or nothing...I don't write...so everything's basically a freestyle for me. It's just organizerd; I think about it a little more. I never wrote a lyric since my first album...I think it was just a God-given talent..."- Jay-Z
                    Last edited by Truth; 11-28-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

i do give jay a great amount of respect and credit for his ability as a rapper, hes one of the most creative rappers and its amazing that he doesnt even write his lyrics down. Hes very artistic, anyone that hates on him for:

biting lyrics
                      appearence (no ****)
                      discography
                      lyrics
                      flow

or anything else that has to do with the music that hes made, they are a Jay-Z hater in my book. Alotta the stuff that haters come up with is bull****...at the same time alotta things haters say about nas are true :laugh:

all jokes aside, jay and nas are two of the best ever

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Damn, if only all of is the this section had this long and thought out posts, imagine the discussions we could have..!

Unfortunately... I'm blank.
                      thanks my mayne...DMX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 11-28-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X