No announcement yet.

Klitschko's v Williams Sisters v Mannings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Football may be contact.. but the big ******* are wearing what amounts to body armor ..and it's still not the same as combat sports which is the word I thought I typed

you should learn who you are talking before you call someone a dumbass.. I am going to spend the next 6 weeks boring you to tears proving to you that you couldn't be more wrong.. I imagine you are going to have a few new words for me by then.. I am going to love it.. see you around Jean Guy Pepper
    Put some pads on and go up against those players. For such a ***** sport, bad injuries are very common. So Hockey players are also *******?

At least tell me you don't like World-Football and the only sports you watch are fighting sports.
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-06-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
      Put some pads on and go up against those players. For such a ***** sport, bad injuries are very common. So Hockey players are also *******?

At least tell me you don't like World-Football and the only sports you watch are fighting sports.
      No sir .. I am Canadian.. My favorite sports are Hockey,Boxing And American Football.. and really I haven't followed the NFL for 10 years now without more than glancing interest

Sometimes I am just contrary for the sake of rhetoric..

Comment

Williams sisters. People say they aren't the best by looking at the rankings, but those can also be misleading. They are the best in women's tennis and it's not even close. Serena mostly and then Venus is good on grass and hard courts. They were the best in their early 20's and were close to the best when they were 17-19 yrs old. Venus got beat in the first round of her first ever grand slam only to come back a month later and get to the finals. They are phenoms.

The Klitschko brothers have been dominating for quite some time now, so it's pretty close between the two. I give the edge to the Williams sisters because as far as athletically and talented their's been no one like them in women's tennis. Revolutionized the sport in some way.

Comment

Its a lot closer now, 3 way tie I think.

Comment

Mannings are far superior ... who are we kidding ....

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              Mannings are far superior ... who are we kidding ....
              Brees knocked down both Mannings just like Corrie sanders kd'd both Klitschkos.

Brees would win this poll if he was included...

Comment

Klitschko brothers by far. Boxing is way more demanding.

Comment

Williams sisters, but only because they play each other.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Williams sisters, but only because they play each other.
                    their sport doesn't consist of smashing each other in the head for 12 rounds. Of course they would play each other.

Comment

The marquez brothers

Comment

Working...
                      X