Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to Montiel. Hasegawa is still my boy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Are you ******ed?

No one mentioned me? Makes sense what thread are you talking about.

Link me to the thread right now.

You know EXACTLY what im talking about, even if by some miracle you missed it, which you want have given that your always on here or trolling with an ALT account, someone will have asked you about it as they know you suck the balls of both Mayweather/Williams, you know exactly what im talking about, playing dumb makes you look like a bigger *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      You know EXACTLY what im talking about, even if by some miracle you missed it, which you want have given that your always on here or trolling with an ALT account, someone will have asked you about it as they know you suck the balls of both Mayweather/Williams, you know exactly what im talking about, playing dumb makes you look like a bigger *****.
      Goodness. POST THE LINK!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Goodness. POST THE LINK!!
        No need to as you know what im referring to.

I know you did not post in it after many many pages of the thread but it sounds like you could not pluck up the courage to post in the thread at all from what you have said, bigger ***** than i thought eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          No need to as you know what im referring to.

I know you did not post in it after many many pages of the thread but it sounds like you could not pluck up the courage to post in the thread at all from what you have said, bigger ***** than i thought eh.

Goodness post the link or hush about it. And stop making up stuff.

Comment

Hahahahaha. I knew it, hasegawa was a bum who looks good fighting bums. nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Hahahahaha. I knew it, hasegawa was a bum who looks good fighting bums. nyahahahaha
              looks like you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                looks like you don't know what you're talking about.
                nice sig, but that opponent hasegawa was fighting doesn't even know how to fight, but once he face a top 10 on his division he will get exposed big time. nyahahaha

Comment

like really?

Comment

loved the ending, watched it like 5 times.

Comment

nice sig, but that opponent hasegawa was fighting doesn't even know how to fight, but once he face a top 10 on his division he will get exposed big time. nyahahaha
                      You haven't even watched Hozumi fight before. You probably never watched boxing before Pacquiao beat Oscar.

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                      loved the ending, watched it like 5 times.
                      Thats okay. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X