No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Eyes Maidana, Bradley, Marquez For Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
    i dont think khan get mayweather or pac..so therefore offer him money and lt him duck again..
    Khan is going to get Maidana for the WBA interim title

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Bradley fought Manny and Maidana fought Floyd, twice.

Both in the last year or so.

Marquez fought, errr Alvarado and lost to Bradley.

And I am wrong?
      Bradley and Maidana were opponents for those two. What were their PPV numbers compared to Marquez's PPV numbers vs Manny and Floyd? It really isn't difficult. Algieri just fought Manny - bigger name than Marquez I guess?

Marquez lost to Bradley but he was still the name that was carrying that PPV.

Not marketable doe. Lol....you have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        In America? Marquez. Here? Khan. What is the relevance?
        But what about on planet Diggles?

You know, when you reach for the vaseline with one had and hit up Khan's instagram with the other...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          But what about on planet Diggles?

You know, when you reach for the vaseline with one had and hit up Khan's instagram with the other...
          You're about as funny as an Ebola and Aids milkshake.

I actually cringe when I read one of your lame attempts at humour. Especially when I know you're in your 40's. Just awkward. Stop it now.

Comment

"boxing is a business" but Kell for all that money and acclaim in his own country...................NO !!!....."It's because he's been disrespectful" !! But Floyd has jut called him a nobody and he's still begging for it.It makes NO sense other than the Khan's take the fight and the shows over ......c'mon !

Comment

Kell Brook is not a PPV fighter. The eagerness with which Hearn is looking to launch him into a PPV fight is sickening. Khan-Brook is PPV, but Brook vs any of the other names is standard Sky fare.

Comment

I think Marquez will be his safest bet. Maidana will bring the bucks but may surprise brooks. Too big of a risk to lose his title. He won't fight Maidana.

Comment

I think he beats Marquez and Maidana but loses to Bradley.

Comment

I;ve got Kell beating all three.

I'd be happy with any of those fights.

Comment

Brook easily beats Marquez and Maidana. Bradley vs Brook is 50-50.

Marquez is too small and old, plus he struggles against fighters who don't come forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X