Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too bad Andre Dirrell isn't a Middle Weight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Still the most talented man at 168 Dirrell is IMO, lets how the layoffs are done with and he gets his career rolling. I know him and Ward made some type of Pact to never fight each other but Dirrell IMO is the only guy I think that can possibly not only give Ward a fight at 168 but maybe even beat him if he can get back to his old form

And I don't think the Abraham thing was "FAKE" or him "ACTING" at all not looking at the way his career has gone after that fight
    Did they really? I hope not cuz if they did then that's some bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      I think GGG would blaze Dirrell. I really don't have much respect for him. Don't even know how to view him as a fighter cuz he's fallen off the map crazy hard. He's kinda irrelevant in boxing when u think about it.
      I agree. GGG is 100 times better than Direll and he loves to fight. Andre doesn't seem to want to fight anybody worth a damn. Try Anthony Dirrell because he has some heart and wants to fight good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        Did they really? I hope not cuz if they did then that's some bull****.
        Not an official pact or anything but it did seem like for awhile it was some hesitation on both sides to fight each other but last year Dirrell did say he would now fight him so that is a good thing because I still would love to see it

Comment

Working...
        X