No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner-Malignaggi Official Fight Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner-Malignaggi Official Fight Scorecards

Adrien Broner moved up two weight classes and took the WBA welterweight title from Paulie Malignaggi in a 12-round, split decision at Barclays Center.

The trash-talking filled bout saw the two fighters go back and forth, but the power of Broner (27-0) proved to be the difference maker, with the 23-year-old earning card wins of 115-113 and 117-111. [Click Here To Read More]

Easy fight to score. Broner clearly won a fight that was closer than expected by many.

Comment

Not sure how that one judge didnt give broner 5 6 or even 7. Not saying he won all those rounds but he Wasnt getting beat that badly

Comment

Nothin impressive bout broners win. Nothin at all.lucas will kill this clown. Aka lil floyd d&&& rider

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Not sure how that one judge didnt give broner 5 6 or even 7. Not saying he won all those rounds but he Wasnt getting beat that badly
          That scorecard is crazy. As badly as Paulie will be crying about the 117-111, the 115-113 in his favour is equally poor.

Comment

First 4 rounds were pretty easy to score, seems everyone had it 3-1 paulie at that point, as did i. I have no problem with broner winning but not way in hell did he sweep the last 8 rounds.

Comment

Dan Rafael, Ring magazine, and a couple more media outlets had it 117-111 for Broner. That's about what it looked like to me watching live. When you read the various reports on the fight around the net, there's absolutely no outrage with the decision. This was a clear win for Broner.

BTW, if you're a Broner fan, pray he gets to fight Matthysse next. Lucas would make AB look like Ray freakin Robinson.

Comment

Thing is the heavy hitter never showed up to the fight, there is no great in Broner and people better stop comparing him to Mayweather, guy just got exposed tonight.
                Can't wait till he face some real competition... Maidana, Matthysse or even Khan, hell even Gamboa after I saw his performance tonight.

Comment

Next Floyd? Please... Broner just got a split decision against Malignaggi and failed to do what Khan did and that's to stop him in his own back yard! Paulie put up a good fight I have a feeling the next step up could be really tricky for Broner, he's a good fighter no doubt but I think he's moving too fast.
                  Last edited by Bouser; 06-23-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Dan Rafael, Ring magazine, and a couple more media outlets had it 117-111 for Broner. That's about what it looked like to me watching live. When you read the various reports on the fight around the net, there's absolutely no outrage with the decision. This was a clear win for Broner.

BTW, if you're a Broner fan, pray he gets to fight Matthysse next. Lucas would make AB look like Ray freakin Robinson.
                    Like Ray Robinson vs Joey Maxim right?

Comment

Working...
                    X