Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Possible Guerrero Foes: Berto, Ortiz, Maidana vs. Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Possible Guerrero Foes: Berto, Ortiz, Maidana vs. Lopez

LOS ANGELES -- After being soundly outclassed by Floyd Mayweather, many options remain for Robert Guerrero. After-all, a loss to the best fighter in the sport does little to damage the marketability and stock of a fighter.

Guerrero, 30, is now clear of gun charges after pleading guilty on Tuesday and his co-manager Luis DeCubas Jr., says Guerrero (31-2-1, 18 KOs) is already looking forward to his ring return, likely towards the end of the summer or September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert Guerrero vs Ortiz should be pretty good, i would love to see Robert Guerrero vs Khan though but i think Khan fights at catchweights still

Comment

What no Mayweather rematch? Not fan-friendly because Ghost didn't land any punches, but Floyd landed a lot. It you were a Floyd fan, the fight was great.

Comment

Hopefully it's Ortiz. That would be a good scrap.

Comment

If Guerrero beats Berto again he gets a rematch with Floyd.

Comment

Man, I hope that Soto-Karass beats Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Man, I hope that Soto-Karass beats Berto.
              co-sign...

Comment

all good looking fights.

maidana - ortiz, lopez - ortiz, and berto - ortiz would also all be great rematches.

tournament at WW. that would be tremendous.

Comment

Berto rematch? No thanks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guerrero

I would like to see Guerrero fight Broner or Keith "One-Time" Thurman at 147 or Danny Garcia at a catchweight. If Alexander should win, he deserves a fight with Mayweather. I don't see it happening (Alexander) on a Mexican hoilday, but Alexander deserves the shot more than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X